SHF High-school Fanfic

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I misread things, thought every single person who took a slot would write. My reading comprehension is truly dead @_@

Chair: 10
Name: SsemouyOnan
Info: I'll be a background character anyways, though I'd prefer if I was a minion of the the bully/villain cliche

My condolences to the author/s that'll be writing this btw, y'all have a clusterfuck to take care of
It would probably be small bites, containing a portion of the characters, it is impossible to write about everybody all the time :blob_salute:

Chair: Whatever Available, maybe 14
Name: Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon
Description: A phallic shaped cannon with countless legends that gained sentience somehow
Personality: A bit narcissistic about its legend but otherwise whatever you want

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I misread things, thought every single person who took a slot would write. My reading comprehension is truly dead @_@

Chair: 10
Name: SsemouyOnan
Info: I'll be a background character anyways, though I'd prefer if I was a minion of the the bully/villain cliche

My condolences to the author/s that'll be writing this btw, y'all have a clusterfuck to take care of
It will be a pleasure to work together. 🤝

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Screenshot_20240119_003013.jpg

Joke's on all of you, I have a special seat--

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Chair: Whatever Available, maybe 14
Name: Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon
Description: A phallic shaped cannon with countless legends that gained sentience somehow
Personality: A bit narcissistic about its legend but otherwise whatever you want
best seatmate I could ask for.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Chair 17
Name: Ellie
Info: Hall Monitor (as per @Corty). Anyone, I see outside the classroom will be pegged without mercy :blobspearpeek:. I'm also 5'8, has long red twintails, crimson eyes and a resident beautiful gyaru brat (I added the brat part just in case. Any of you object 😭) dresses formally and has a very sharp eyesight like a falcon.
No pegging…