SHF High-school Fanfic

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
We could then decide on a collective theme that would glue all the stories together. Something like, "What do the Forums mean to you?" could work, but we could also opt for something else.
That'd be extremely limiting. I mean, sure, you can write it if you want. For me, if I do write, it'd be an extremely dramatized version of how I came to the forum (highschool), which means a contemporary drama. But for others, they may decide to write a murder mystery. Anon is found dead (knocked out) on his desk! Who is the murderer? Is it Elie? Envy? The motivation clues may be found in forum discussions and lore. Maybe someone will write a vacation story in a spooky villa and a game of test of courage. Horror comedy.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
This is going to be at the top of trending before any chapters are even written at this rate
That's a matter of course, this web novel will be the truest incarnation of the word scribblehub.com

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Chair: Sitting above everyone, peeking through the ceiling tiles when no one is looking.

Name: Enigma

Race: Kitsune/Fox girl

Info: Heiress to an ancient clan of ninjas. Curious about normal life, she spies on the others as she tries to discover what is so great about school.

An absolute foodie and fluff addict, she sneaks around, copying secret recipies and moufuing the unsuspecting pets and strays of the neiborhood!!!~

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Chair: Sitting above everyone, peeking through the ceiling tiles when no one is looking.

Info: Heiress to an ancient clan of ninjas. Curious about normal life, she spies on the others as she tries to discover what is so great about school.

An absolute foodie and fluff addict, she sneaks around, copying secret recipies and moufuing the unsuspecting pets and strays of the neiborhood!!!~
MA! THERE'S A WEIRLD FUCKIN' DOG IN THE CEILING~?!

Redemit

The janitor Appears behind you without you noticing and whispers softly in your ear "don't leave any fur in the vents please"

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
substitute teacher
Sounds cool, I could teach the people about the importantce of skin-care.
You can sit on my lap.
... I can't sit. I have no legs. I can hover next to you tho.
Transfer students are welcome any time so feel free to join~
If the idea of a substitute teacher doesn't work, then I may as well be a transferred student from Russia. The best part about this is that I don't even have to come up with too many lore. I can just tell the truth and people will still think of it as things I made up for my character. There was a lot of stuff going on in my life that sounds like I made it up, when I'm thinking about it.

Chair: 40 (I don't need a chair, I'm flying near the ceiling next to @Stealthy_Enigma)

Name: Simple Russian Boi - Boi for short

Gender: I have no idea. (A flying ball of human fingers) ((perhaps a flying ball of hands, whatever will be more convenient for the writers))

Info: A tranferred student so Russian that it goes beyond stereotypes. Can play guitar, drums, accordion and balalaika. Sometimes at the same time, because there are enough fingers for that. Can and will try to steal some fingers to add them to the collection.

Wears a lot of Adidas rubber bands, always has some vodka, hidden somewhere inside of him. Maybe has a mouth and a stomach, but no one can say for sure, because no one has seen them. The food placed next to him just disappears while no one is looking.

But in other things - go wild!

Last edited:

Voidiris

If the idea of a substitute teacher doesn't work, then I may as well be a transferred student from Russia. The best part about this is that I don't even have to come up with too many lore. I can just tell the truth and people will still think of it as things I made up for my character. There was a lot of stuff going on in my life that sounds like I made it up, when I'm thinking about it.

Chair: 39 (I don't need a chair, I'm flying near the ceiling next to @Stealthy_Enigma )
Info: So Russian that it goes beyond stereotypes. Can play guitar, drums, accordion and balalaika. Sometimes at the same time, because there are enough fingers for that. Can and will try to steal some fingers to add them to my collection. But in other things - go wild!
I pray to the almighty Tony that you are included.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
If the novel is episodic every story could have another idea or symbol, like Every hell is someone's heaven?
For a second, I thought you were talking one man's heaven, one woman's hell, so I was a bit confused.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
FAQ added to the 2nd post. Read it, please.

Redemit

Chair: 39 (I don't need a chair, I'm flying near the ceiling next to @Stealthy_Enigma )
Info: So Russian that it goes beyond stereotypes. Can play guitar, drums, accordion and balalaika. Sometimes at the same time, because there are enough fingers for that. Can and will try to steal some fingers to add them to my collection. But in other things - go wild!
How can you be stereotypical Russian if you can't squat in a corner with a bottle of vodka in one hand and a Draco in the other while wearing a blue track suit?
You know what with being a floating ball of fingers and all

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Isn't SHF, isn't on fire

Voidiris

For a second, I thought you were talking one man's heaven, one woman's hell, so I was a bit confused.
I might not know that one but it should have nothing to do with what I was saying.