SHF High-school Fanfic

Redemit

:blob_blank: had a busy few days so I was gonna participate later, but holy crap I'm not gonna read all this now
This is actually a good point I recommend we retire this thread at 80 pages and start a new one for cleanliness sake

J_Chemist

Oh. This is new.

holyshit.

Chair: [Any] There's so many of you I don't know what's open so anywhere is fine.
Name: Chemist(?) or Jester(?). never really came up with a regular name for here.

Appearance: Orange Flame piloting a Personal Human-Sized Mobile Suit (5'9/175cm). Mobile Suit is a Modified Replica of the RX-79[G] with red and yellow highlights. Suit hands have exceptional dexterity and the fingers open to reveal Gunplay building tools inside. Cockpit is replaced by a Canister which houses Chemist. The Canister, or 'Battle Canister's is indestructible, except for Azure's knife somehow.

Info: Will build Gunpla in the middle of class when bored. Responds in memes and bad jokes. Occasionally will leave for no reason and come back similarly randomly. Probably needs a therapist for anger issues and meds for insomnia. Responds well to food and snacks. Spends off time in gym and exercising. Brings large lunch and will share food if asked but will not eat lunch in the classroom. Favorite classes are cooking and math. Desk is an interdimensional pit where Gunpla is stored.

Insert me if you wish. Looking forward to seeing these chapters and y'alls creativity with all this. Always found it neat when the forum does community lore and stuff. Was probably my favorite thing to see 'round these parts. Thanks. GLHF.

Last edited:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Oh. This is new.

holyshit.

Chair: [Any] There's so many of you I don't know what's open so anywhere is fine.
Name: Chemist(?) or Jester(?). never really came up with a regular name for here.
Info: Will build Gunpla in the middle of class when bored. Responds in memes and bad jokes. Occasionally will leave for no reason and come back similarly randomly. Probably needs a therapist for anger issues and meds for insomnia. Responds well to food and snacks. Spends off time in gym and exercising. Brings large lunch and will share food if asked but will not eat lunch in the classroom. Favorite classes are cooking and math.

Insert me if you wish. Looking forward to seeing these chapters and y'alls creativity with all this. Always found it neat when the forum does community lore and stuff. Was probably my favorite thing to see 'round these parts. Thanks. GLHF.
*misses all context* Anyways, welcome to the stabbing list.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Oh. This is new.

holyshit.

Info: Will build Gunpla in the middle of class when bored. Responds in memes and bad jokes. Occasionally will leave for no reason and come back similarly randomly. Probably needs a therapist for anger issues and meds for insomnia. Responds well to food and snacks. Spends off time in gym and exercising. Brings large lunch and will share food if asked but will not eat lunch in the classroom. Favorite classes are cooking and math.

If u a femboi u can sit on my lap all day