SHF High-school Fanfic

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Guys,gals, in-betweens!

I am going to write the ball/cooking show quest, I need a few volunteers who would join me in the event so I can write you in.
images - 2024-01-26T125801.463.jpeg

melchi

What is a custom title?
best way to get rid of eldritch beings is to simply stop believing in them.
My understanding of lovecrafts works is that eldritch beings don't need belief. They don't care about people. The best policy is to avoid them or end up as collateral damage.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
My understanding of lovecrafts works is that eldritch beings don't need belief. They don't care about people. The best policy is to avoid them or end up as collateral damage.
Depends on the author~

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Tell that to the eldritch beings I ate for breakfast this morning.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
@Azure_Fog
@quagma

Whenever you have time, write a short speech about why the AI should choose you for the post, and it will decide who wins. I am soon going offline, so I will do it whenever I am back online tomorrow. So you don't need to hurry.
When you tell a speech kid to write a speech, I'm not sure what you expect. (Ignore the fact that I'm in impromptu not original oratory~)

Speech:

Hello and thank you for considering me for the position of Chaos Containment Officer. In order to prove my abilities to be worth the job, I have three key points. To begin, I will demonstrate my prowess in preventing chaos through my abilities, dealing with chaotic situations by exploring my conflict resolution skills in the Andromeda Galaxy, and finally looking at my personal history.

My abilities are extremely useful when attempting to prevent chaos. I can see the past, present, and future, allowing me to foresee events before they happen and move to counter them. Additionally, I can draw on previous events to help deal with chaotic situations. In a case where all else fails, all damage can be reversed through time manipulation, reverting the state of the school to prior to the event.

Secondly, I am extremely good at dealing with chaotic solutions. In a war in the Andromeda Galaxy, I managed negotiations between two intergalactic societies. The two societies were actively at war and were attempting to backstab each other constantly. I managed to bring the two societies to a peaceful conclusion with minimal losses. I created a solution with a rate of loss 76% lower than predictions, a decrease of 12,325,832 people on each side.

Finally, my personal history. Corty, the student council president has appointed me as security for the upcoming school ball. As managing chaos and security are intrinsically linked, my prior knowledge has been enough to allow me into a position of similar standing to the Chaos Containment Officer. Seeing as I have an extremely similar job already, expanding to make better use of my abilities would be for the benefit of everyone.

In conclusion, my abilities for Chaos Containment Officer are far superior to any competition as I have three key points to back up my skills. First, I can prevent chaos through my abilities. Secondly, I have dealt with chaotic situations in the past, thus allowing me to handle them well in the present. Finally, I have an extraordinarily similar job to the Chaos Containment Officer, allowing for a smooth transition and better results due to prior experience.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
@Corty
Name: [REDACTED] Known as Glitched
Race: Demi-Insect?
Limits: No GB.
Info: Resident 4'10 Disciplinarian. Lives in the CCTV room amidst a mass of webs and oversized creepy crawlers.
Psychic and memory manipulation master. Definitely not a psycho.
Here to break the minds of the bad boys, girls, and sentient beings that are too much for the poor hall monitor to deal with.
Hears every door you open. Quite literally.
Aside from the cameras, keeps tabs on everyone with her insect children.(Yes that means you.)
Glitched is always watching.
I already like you.

Shit... that's kinda...hot...
I love moths, butterflies, and spiders. May or may not have a small collection of them looking at me every night
Of course.
Oh, Actias Luna Moth! One of my absolute favorites! They are one of the largest, and most elegant moths out there! I have always wanted one of them!
To fuck?
Cannibals...
Yes, that's how it's supposed to be.
Still can't believe you tricked me like that~ I have been thinking of you as a girl for almost a year now, and because of that, I still forget occasionally!!!
˝<(✿>⌒<)>˝
/\˝/˙˙⊃⊂\*pouts*
Let the delusion live on.
Knew it...I got SCP on my SHHS bingo card here, marke
Well I'm basically a reality bending info hazard.
The students are the parasites
Yes.
best way to get rid of eldritch beings is to simply stop believing in them.
Well I'm somewhat of a exception because my body lives in the perception of others, so I would get problems if nobody perceives my body.

FlutterOfCrows

@Corty
Name: Flutter
Role: Security Guard
Race: Spirit Ink Crow
Info: An animal that wanders the school and is seen uncommonly. Most think it's one of the school's guards( does the school even need guards?), but it's hard to confirm given it avoids the topic when it does choose to speak. Acts scatter-brained most of the time but will seek out unattended food or books if they're in its vicinity. They avoid harming other creatures unless it is being threatened. It will occasionally leave books that it has written along its path, these books can cover any topic that exists in reality, though usefulness may vary. It seems to avoid anyone overtly evil when it can avoid crossing paths.

Personality: Exploratory, Timid, Wary, Bored, when it speaks it does so with a formal sleepy tone.
Powers: Possesses the ability to create ink out of spiritual energy that it uses to write books, and is capable of storing them in a pocket dimension. It can also use Psychokinesis, lifting desks or chairs with focus, with the greatest ease being with its Ink. Finally, it can hide in any sort of text, sleeping peacefully until it chooses to leave or the text is destroyed, in which case it appears in the nearest unoccupied space.( It can also use this ability to jump from one text to another within the school grounds, though it only does so for avoidance.)
Restrictions: No sexual content with this char, but otherwise free to use them, however y'all want.

Last edited:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Only just now read through the glossary that half the kids are evil, lmao.
Welcome to the stabbing list~ I’m assuming you’ll be avoiding me like the plague~ In case you’re wondering, I have over 50 charges of murder (stabbed everyone) and have destroyed several multiverses~
It will occasionally leave books that it has written along its path
The janitors going to murder you for that one~

does the school even need guards
In any scenario where one is needed, you need to be at least an Eldritch Entity to do anything~ You might count as one, but compared to some of us… you’re kinda weak~ (unless you hid some secret power)

Anyways, @Voidiris @Simple_Russian_Boi Eldritch or not? Personally, I’d say a bit too plain to be and a bit too weak~