SHF High-school Fanfic

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
  1. If you had to face an eldritch entity capable of manipulating reality, what would be your strategy?
  2. How would you handle a situation where an ally gets corrupted by the Eldritch Family?
  3. What is your approach to investigating and dismantling secret operations of the Drug Cartel within the school?
  4. In a battle against an apparently invincible opponent, do you prefer an offensive or defensive strategy? Justify your choice.
  5. What are your techniques for maintaining calm and focus in situations of extreme chaos and danger?
  6. Describe an ability or power that you think would be crucial in facing eldritch horrors. How did you acquire it?
  7. What would you do if you became aware of a betrayal within your group of allies?
  8. What is your view on personal sacrifice for the greater good? How far are you willing to go?
  9. How do you plan to confront the corrupted influence of the Eldritch Family without being overwhelmed by it?
  10. Do you have an escape plan or a last resort in case the mission fails? Describe it.
1º Feign death
2ºTake him to drink some vodka and talk about the go'ol times
3º not much just need to keep doing jornalist stuff
4º neither... just wait for the storm to pass, but if i have no choice i would use my MAD
5º after i died more than a million times i can keep focus and calm all the time
6º REDACTED
7º i would probably forgive him and ask why
8º there is no sacrifice on a place without death
9ºmy mental fortitude is throgh the roof... if u want i can train u to become resistent to corruption too[
10º REDACTED

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
*stabs Theirl*
WOW did u start by me how cute

1710550747881.png

Redemit

... Are the janitor okay with these? I think I'm going to spare my time to clean it.
I like the smell of burnt gun powder and high explosives enough to tolerate it

Plus its free brass for my reloading machine

Redemit

Oh... I thought you were complaining in the reviews...
That's because of the blood from all the stabbings

do you have any idea how much blood I've had to clean up just since this semester started?

And blood doesn't smell good it carries diseases and it's just plain gross

AYM

Average cilantro enjoyer
That's because of the blood from all the stabbings

do you have any idea how much blood I've had to clean up just since this semester started?

And blood doesn't smell good it carries diseases and it's just plain gross
Donate it to a blood farm