SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Honestly, I never got this far into kidnapping someone and idk what to do from now on... Here's a box of popcorn I got from Orlui cus she don't want it :blob_neutral: 🍿
You can use the fridge and some sheets up there or just go home idk :blob_neutral: door pass code is 1302

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
People, besides me, who have played an obvious role in the most recent chapter: @ElliePorter @Sola-sama @LuoirM @Hans.Trondheim Tony @Kureous @Iamnotabot .
People, besides me, who have played a not obvious role in the most recent chapter: @Corty @[redacted] @[redacted] @[redacted] @HelloHound (used in a metaphor, or a simile, or whatever it is called)
People who have played a not obvious and accidental role in the most recent chapter: @Voidiris @Simple_Russian_Boi
Got to go out as a true Mexican...

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Got to go out as a true Mexican...

By being washed away by a river of blood and half-turned to paste by ping-ponging across the walls of Scribble hub?:blob_blank::blob_sweat:
Huh. I must re-look up Mexican culture then…:blob_wink:

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
By being washed away by a river of blood and half-turned to paste by ping-ponging across the walls of Scribble hub?:blob_blank::blob_sweat:
Huh. I must re-look up Mexican culture then…:blob_wink:
True, from what I know cartels aren't that lax when teaching their opps a ''lesson"

His name is Archie. Archie the Axolotl :blob_evil_two:
Well hello, Archie meet... I have yet to name the zombie daikon! :blob_shock:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Do you all think I should edit and fix up the most recent chapter? Is it enjoyable or too confusing? It received fewer edits than the first one, and I was anxious to get it out before Anon sent out any more of his chapters and made the whole plan to start the Death games outdated.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Do you all think I should edit and fix up the most recent chapter? Is it enjoyable or too confusing? It received fewer edits than the first one, and I was anxious to get it out before Anon sent out any more of his chapters and made the whole plan to start the Death games outdated.
Well its good in my opnion

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
No need, it reads well enough. And most of the chapters in the novel aren't edited, part of the beauty really. It could make for some happy accidents :blob_hmm:*looks at Rhaps' chapter*

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
It's good enough, but at the time, Corty already lost the child.