SHF High-school Fanfic

MatchaChocolate69

Your Favorite Villain
But here is the thing…
You can’t reach @Raymann . They are safely ensconced in chair 0.
You say you can stab concepts.
But you can only stab them if you can get the right concept.
You might think I am talking out my arse, but there is actually a good reason behind it.
Raymann is in a spot where any concept that is in chair 0, is rendered zero itself, which means there is nothing within Chair 0, despite the fact that there should be something. And Chair 0 is not Chair 0, because it too is rendered different from everything that would be Chair 0, thus you cannot stab it because it doesn’t exist, even though revealing the information would make it exist, which starts what we view as a curse made by what we view as an impostor, but it is encoded in reality as something other than a curse. We just call it a curse and call it an impostor to talk about it easier. It is constantly going through various permutations, and each permutation is only findable with a code of differing zeroes even though the zeroes should all be the exact same according to every reality and timeline.
But! What if you stab this nothing? Well, it is a different nothing. And then oops, you chose the wrong nothing. Nice try. Not that nothing.
This means that you cannot use your control over causality to solve this because it doesn’t apply here. You must use something else, like time, fate, your everything-magic, etc.
What if, despite it quite literally being impossible to find it, we hypothesize that you did find it using what I mentioned? What would happen then? Well, the action of stabbing turns nothing into something.
Which means…
You cannot stab it! By stabbing the concept of nothing, you automatically make it something! Which means that Chair 0 is once more out of your reach, because it can only be a certain kind of nothing that you know nothing about!
It is a paradox!
And it is also a paradox completed unrelated to anything in your toolbox. This paradox is solvable by your control over causality. But the earlier paradoxes cannot be solvable by causality and actually make it so you cannot use causality for this paradox without making it so you end up using it on the earlier paradoxes (which makes it so your attempted murder is null once more). But your fate and time powers have no bearing on this! And your magic that can do anything… cannot do anything without doing something.
* @HelloHound meme of refusing to deal with logic*

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
isnt it easier to just cast a spell to avoid the person to be perceived as existing? if the perceving the person is the problem... then make dont know a robot body to the said person and use hypnosis to make the person perceive their existence as another person and classify that person as something akin to a daikon zombie... so the seat problem is resolved and there is no more problem? oh since the person isnt dead there wont be a time loop too the curse exist but wont activate so no problem there!
See, this is why we picked the π seat. Irrational, never ends. Stab every number you see, there is another one waiting for you.
It is like Us, in a way. Slice away all you wish, yet the circle remains unsquared.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Yeah. Doing the spell is hella easy.
This power is meant to defend Raymann, not ensure the curse spreads.
But that would mean admitting Azure_Fog can’t kill Raymann, and they won’t admit that.
look i understand what u are saying, but lets compare this to me choosing to do 2 trips to bring the groceries from the car to my home... i can do one trip... but the amount of effort is not worth so why not just accepting the easiest path... azure choosing to not try to stab doesnt mean she cant just mean she choose not too because its too troublesome

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
The person you are looking for doesn't exist yet exist.
The person you are looking at doesn't have concept of "not existence" nor "existence".

The person
She's stealing my shtick :blob_cringe:

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
[Dum daikon, how will you know that it's the right concept of a place you stabbed out of existence?]
Dum Seymour. There's no such thing as "right concept" or "wrong concept". Concept simply is. If it ever becomes "right" or "wrong" it stops being a "concept" by definition. And if you bullshit with me that there's some hallucinated land that has right and wrong concept then I'm gonna hallucinate my own that makes any of this impossible and I'm going to stab from there.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
The Curse spread when you recognise [redacted] student as something tangible.
It will not effect anyone, if they continue ignoring 0.

"Curse" is just a name given by previous students council for the unknown anomalous phenomenon that kills all one by one in gruesome way.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Dum Seymour. There's no such thing as "right concept" or "wrong concept". Concept simply is. If it ever becomes "right" or "wrong" it stops being a "concept" by definition.
[Since Puppet produced this solution, the burden of proof falls upon her. However, I shall reason that through the encryption of 0s Raymann is behind - you have infinitely many "places" to stab, and thus infinitely many concepts to stab. Even somehow ignoring all that, you cannot erase that which doesn't exist!]
And if you bullshit with me that there's some hallucinated land that has right and wrong concept then I'm gonna hallucinate my own that makes any of this impossible and I'm going to stab from there.
[Ew. That line of reasoning is something only someone as blank-minded as Ssemouy would use.]

Ooc: it's 3am, perhaps I should sleep...

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
[Since Puppet produced this solution, the burden of proof falls upon her. However, I shall reason that through the encryption of 0s Raymann is behind - you have infinitely many "places" to stab, and thus infinitely many concepts to stab. Even somehow ignoring all that, you cannot erase that which doesn't exist!]
You are failing to understand what concept means. The fact that we're having this conversation already proves that the concept™ exists and therefore Azure can stab it. Whatever you decide to define as concept doesn't matter, because it's irrelevant to her skill. And she can just erase the concept of something both existing or not. She can erase anything. She just needs to back enough to the most "outer" thing she wants to stab.
[Ew. That line of reasoning is something only someone as blank-minded as Ssemouy would use.]
No this is the same level of reasoning like claiming that concept can be right or wrong.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Summarised.
About [redacted name]
Seat 0

A. There is a non existent highest dimensional dead person among you who appear as if alive(not deleted yet), he/she is the <imposter>.

B. Whenever the school recognise that there is a extra student. The students begin to die one by one in gruesome way until none remains.
So in order to compensate for <imposter> his/her existence, the previous council deleted records of another student name [redacted].

C. The [redacted] student is non existent yet existent. However to recognise her as someone/something would instantaneous start the unknown anomoulous phenomenon which will start killing 'final destination style'. Hence, everyone ignores her.

D. In case, someone recognise her, they have to kill the <imposter> at the spacetime where it all began before the phenomenon kills all.

E. Everyone in shf had died to phenomena countless times and each time it reset by point of view of [redacted]. She doesn't want any more deaths, hence she stays away from everyone. No one remembers.

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

Your Favorite Villain
Summarised.
About [redacted name]
Seat 0

A. There is a non existent highest dimensional dead person among you who appear as if alive(not deleted yet), he/she is the <imposter>.

B. Whenever the school recognise that there is a extra student. The students begin to die one by one in gruesome way until none remains.
So in order to compensate for <imposter> his/her existence, the previous council deleted records of another student name [redacted].

C. The [redacted] student is non existent yet existent. However to recognise her as someone/something would instantaneous start the unknown anomoulous phenomenon which will start killing 'final destination style'. Hence, everyone ignores her.

D. In case, someone recognise her, they have to kill the <imposter> before the phenomenon kills all.

E. Everyone in shf had died to phenomena countless times and each time it reset by point of view of [redacted]. She doesn't want any more deaths, hence she stays away from everyone.
that which
The Lunch Lady!

FlutterOfCrows

Hio agian, wonder if I've appeared in a chapter yet, *As leave a book on How to Create 100 Taco's on Matcha's Desk.* whats been going on since I piped in?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
If anything requires logic, couldn't someone just stab the concept of logic :blob_popcorn_two: