SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Btw all the mentions about A N O M A L I E S is making me
koishi staring.jpg

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Well I didn't need to ask to know the reason
They wrote the chapter so it's the only logical conclusion. Corty is also a possible option, but I doubt it.

Actually now that I think about it. I'm wrong. It's @SsemouyOnan since she is the only one outside of those 3 that got any information about this thing, which would make sense only if the authors wanted her to be aware of the events of this arc. Ssemouy is also quite a skilled actress, which we know from all of her alter egos, so it's quite plausible that she's here playing around with us, while being the impostor.

It's obviously Seymour, smh
I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but if you're not then wouldn't that collide with Seymour's lore?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
*walks in a room with a stomach full of soft drinks*
Me think... Me developed, new fear... Now me throat hurts and me hate opening eyes... :blob_no:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
@Corty

96176.png

Character Sheet: Rei Maeno
First Name: Rei
Last Name: Maeno
Nickname: Raymann
Chair: 0

Physical Appearance: Ray's appearance changes, but some constants may remain: she sometimes wears sunglasses and has long dark hair. Carries a shotgun for fashion.

Personality and Behavior: rude and outright on the face. Like to play D&D with friends.

Connections: She is friends with only who deserve it.

Powers: Her powers are absolute and unavoidable. Ray is anomaly, she can permanently delete anything & nothing by disregarding it. Her powers also work passively if you think of harming or her friends in any way, it doesn't matter whether what are you, or where are you or such.... You will be permanently deleted alongwith everything that define you.
(Footnote :: if you have problem with above,
what do u think I am? Your nanny? Go away!!!

Usage requirements::
Respect bit**
Plus no sexual stuff. (Go away perverts)

** Check messages in forum (thread) for more details.

Last edited:

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but if you're not then wouldn't that collide with Seymour's lore?
I have lived an incredibly long life, one that counts up to infinity, and although I remember not even a fraction of it, the experiences remain. Let it be known that cranberry had remained my favorite, ever since the beginning of that small eternity, though many had came a close second.
As for what that idea was- it was something from a world that had been lost even to time. A world where even death had died. A memory that no one knows, not even the possessor of it herself.
A light-hearted dream that would force her out of that never ending nightmare.
Are you sure? :blob_hmm:

Jokes aside, it's a coincidence. As far as I'm aware this is all exclusively Raymann lore, so only she knows of who the imposter is.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I pressed Ctrl + U to turn the texts into underline but accidentally open up the web's code wtf am I getting banned :blob_shock:
1711540321196.png

ShizukiIchino