SHF High-school Fanfic

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
*eats chicken soup*
*gets immuninty to common cold*
:blob_evil_two:
It's not magic. It really works.
!
Woops. We accidentally started writing a reply, and before we knew it, it turned into over 2k words. it's actually advancing some plot, and we found a way to tie a LOT of storylines together for a bit of a climax before we get into the long promised "kill the mary sue-a-thon" and the death games. We've moved it into a separate document for safety's sake, and are well underway with it.
Reply to whom?

I'm very curious, especially since I'm trying to integrate your chapter into my final chapter of the W Saga.
Can't wait 🤩

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Wooooahh :blob_aww: so many hugs! :blob_melt: ehehe~ Ara~ Ara~ Matcha-kun of course Ane-san is proud of such an amazing brother :blob_uwu:
:blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt:
You're spoiling me!
🍵 :blob_reach: :blob_sir: perfect tea as always Matcha-kun :blob_melt: with such care I'm gonna be good again in no time :blob_uwu:
Get well soon! :blob_reach:
Take your time :blob_uwu: I'm always bothered by those exclamation marks too, so I'm going out of my way to click through them on every device :sweating_profusely:
Herta and Asta are twisted in this. They mistook me for a delivery boy. I'll erase every exclamation mark from my sight! :blob_paint:

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Well, I guess you weren't joking when you said we would watch the stars go out together. We have all the time in the universe.
https://countdowntotheinevitableheatdeathoftheuniverse.site/ Let's celebrate when this hits 0! :blob_party:
Isn't it wonderful to be married to a living deus ex machina plot device? It's every writer's dream.

I haven't read their stories, but from their posts, I've noticed that they are extremely detailed in their worldbuilding. Almost to the point of being obsessive. In a way, I admire them.
He has a 1 million word glossary... the only one who beats that is the guy who made Kigal Note(forgot the name of the author). And the latter has like 3 more years worth of story. It's definitely obsessive :sweating_profusely: , the worst part is I feel like I can do more.
감사합니다 🙇‍♂️
:blob_uwu::blob_uwu::blob_uwu:
An idiot-proof guide to the combat system would actually be appreciated. I'm afraid I don't have enough intelligence to fully grasp it. Or rather, I've more or less understood how it works, but it seems excessively complex in its fundamental simplicity.
...About the idiot-proof part, sorry, not happening (I am living proof of that)

Wait until you hear about slot-weight manipulation, I myself don't get it (do you even know what slot weights are?)
Let's just say that for now, also because the difficulty level is still easy, I use the strategy that seems to work best: press win rate. :blobrofl:
Except for the bosses, who require more thought due to their events.
How far along are you? Based on your level you might not even have cleared canto 1 yet... well, it's better to take your time. I speedran canto 1-3 on release and I was truly in hell, lament.
I'll take it slow, enjoying the story and learning to make the most of the resources I have available as a free-to-play. This is the strategy I use for gacha games that deserve it.
I'm not in a hurry to reach the end-game.
I'm glad to hear that it can be played without necessarily paying or excessive grinding. That's a plus.
Maybe if I'm satisfied, I'll invest a reasonable amount of money to support the developers.
Battlepass is so worth it that people joke about Limbus Company being a subscription based game instead of a gacha game. Definitely consider that as your only money sink if you ever decide to spend.
Her uptie 1 arts are usually adorable... then you get to uptie 3 and she's covered in blood... :blob_blank: Except Cinq Don, she's living the dream.
Yes, I'll give it a try. But I need to figure out which account to keep.

:blobrofl: Hahaha! Gacha games and I don't get along. I'm definitely luckier in love than in gaming, and honestly, I'm fine with that. Jokes aside, I'm not disappointed that it's the weakest 000. I didn't have high expectations to begin with. Anyway, being him so weak could be a reason to sacrifice the account.
He's a standard 000 ID anyways, meaning you can pull him at any time.
I think the butler outfit suits her well, and I like how she kicks enemies. :blob_melt:
The Butler lore makes a terrifying amount of sense.... somehow they're one of the most badass factions in the game considering what they were facing up against.
EGO Ishmael Ardor Blossom Star
It's alright? It clashes extremely well, but it's not useful for damage until Uptie 4 where it gets AOE.
Ishmael 00 Shi Assoc. South Section 5
Meursault 00 The Middle Little Brother
Hong Lu 00 Hook Office Fixer
Sinclair 00 Zwei Assoc. South Section 6
Gregor 00 Liu Assoc. South Section 6
Oooo! Hook Lu is VERY good, since his +coin power only needs speed, which is easy to get. Little Bro Meursalt is also a decent support, and since he's from Season 3 he's exclusive to pulls. How are the 00s in your other account looking?
BTW I'm starting to appreciate Gregor as a character. I think I'm doing his story in the dungeon, and he has some cool lines. I like characters who smoke.
Honestly you definitely grow to appreciate each character more in their own Canto... except maybe one that you'll probably be able to tell once their story comes to pass.
Yeah, you took all of them! Greedy Ssemouy!
Sorry, I need my Donquis, :blob_cringe: nevermind that I already have all of them!
Wow, how did you know? Maybe because of the cringe ID I set as my main background, the one of the weakest Sinclair of all?
Eh? Didn't you have Butler Faust? :blob_frown:
I hadn't noticed that the chapter was out. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. A fun chapter, I didn't expect that from Ran. I'll comment on it later.

Now that you mention it... I haven't commented yet either.
I'll ask @WatchaKhoko to do it later; he's an expert at this.🕵️‍♂️
Is it time to bring back the [Ominous Counter]? :blob_hmm_two:
*prepares much more coffee for Ssemouy* :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Have you already reached the state of lucid madness? If it weren't for the fact that your whole body screams in pain and every movement requires enormous effort, it would be a very cathartic moment.
AAA

SsemouyOnan

!
Woops. We accidentally started writing a reply, and before we knew it, it turned into over 2k words. it's actually advancing some plot, and we found a way to tie a LOT of storylines together for a bit of a climax before we get into the long promised "kill the mary sue-a-thon" and the death games. We've moved it into a separate document for safety's sake, and are well underway with it.
"kill the mary sue-a-thon"
Aw darn, I thought I would be the first one to do that. Ah well, it only serves to make my ENTERANCE cooler.

SsemouyOnan

DannyTheDaikon

Anybody who dares to touch my Mary Sue will be cursed to have all potatoes in their surrounding rot in seconds :blobspearpeek:

DannyTheDaikon

*Pick this daikon up using one of my drones and go to my basement*
Somehow I missed being abducted into Shizuki's basement :sweating_profusely:
Oddly specific threat :blob_hmm_two:
To be fait, I've been spawning a lot of potatoes lately... You would think that it's Danny the Potato not Danny the Daikon :blob_neutral: I need to fix this, but nobody has good daikon emoji dang it :blob_pout:

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Somehow I missed being abducted into Shizuki's basement :sweating_profusely:

To be fait, I've been spawning a lot of potatoes lately... You would think that it's Danny the Potato not Danny the Daikon :blob_neutral: I need to fix this, but nobody has good daikon emoji dang it :blob_pout:
Solution: make your own. :blob_evil_two: