Recommendations Soap Dramas?

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Yes Please

I want spicy ones if better.

Any country would do.
We talkin' novels, right?

Please elaborate on soap dramas. What are we talking about here? Romance? Betrayal? What is spicy for you? BL, GL? We need more than this!

Last edited:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Hmn.... Thats actually quite hard to find.... I do know some soap operas but soap dramas? Might be best to head to a bathroom and think of a senario of a soap and shampoo having an affair with dishwashing soap.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

"N-No, Cassandra! You can't do this!"

"I'm sorry James, but I'm my own woman now, and I have to make my own decisions."

IMG_20210416_122410.jpg

"Tell me, WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T."

IMG_20210416_122510.jpg

"He has-"

IMG_20210416_122521.jpg

"WHAT?! WHAT IS IT?!"

IMG_20210416_122530.jpg

"He HAS-"

IMG_20210416_122630.jpg

"WHAT DOES HE HAVE?!"

"He kills 99.9% of bacteria! WITH NO SURVIVORS!"

IMG_20210416_122740.jpg

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

Agentt

Thighs
Hmn.... Thats actually quite hard to find.... I do know some soap operas but soap dramas? Might be best to head to a bathroom and think of a senario of a soap and shampoo having an affair with dishwashing soap.
I actually have written one as an April fool special. A drama between a towel and a towel rack.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
I better not be the only one thinking this isn't a troll...

If you want GL that's all soapy and drama-filled then read Citrus, Bloom into You, Adachi and Shima. Or if you want something on SH you can read my Sleeping Princess as it's an emotional rollercoaster.

If you want a real Soap Drama then...

The bath sponge was having an affair with the green bar of soap. They made lots of suds as they rubbed together. By the end of the shower, the green bar was all washed up as what remained of it spiraled down the drain. The bath sponge never forgot how the green bar of soap made it feel and longed for another partner who could make them suds as much as the last one. Then, as if some miracle on the next shower cycle no one other than the green bar appeared again. This time green bar was bigger. So, they made lots of suds as they rubbed together all over again.

Get over it people, it's just a bath sponge and a bar of soap! You guys are weirdoes!

Generik0

I prefer to say it as soap drama than soap opera so apologies if I may sound like a troll atm.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
there are soap operas, and there're morning dramas.

i think people confused because you mixed those two

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Here you go... a dramatically dramatic and spicy introduction but without the soap, and the white background represents morning and emphasizes the dramatically dramatic and spicy introduction even better! Hope you enjoyed reading it!

unnamed (3).png