Some crazy lady threatened me with a knife.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

If I ever want to straight away reference your egotistical ass, I would've quoted your message and replied to you directly. Since there's a hundred other guys before you, I decided to write that out talking to not just them but people who'd stumble into this thread too. Just because you made the fucken thread doesn't mean everything directly ties to you, even if half of the guys up there do so.

Hell, I even added (if you're American) to those who'd might be confused as to whom I'm referencing, which is ANYBODY that might read that message.

If you can't catch that nuance by the first three fucken words, you really have no right to be angry at anyone but yourself. You don't hate this forum because it acts some way. You hate this forum because it doesn't act according to your standards.

Fucking hell.

Not so nice when you're targeted and called out when you don't think you've done anything wrong, right?

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member

don't mind me I just want to get 150 msgs

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Not so nice when you're targeted and called out when you don't think you've done anything wrong, right?
Yeah, not so nice that I've got petty schizophrenic Napoleon stabbing me in the shins because he blamed me for choking on his ego. That post was never made for you, nor directed to you.

Again, if you never picked up if you're American on the initial post, that's on you. Not me.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

Yeah, not so nice that I've got petty schizophrenic Napoleon stabbing me in the shins because he blamed me for choking on his ego. That post was never made for you, nor directed to you.

Again, if you never picked up if you're American on the initial post, that's on you. Not me.

Dude, what was it you told me when I first got here? "Just apologize and move on."

Yeah, it ain't so fun when it happens to you, is it?

Oh yeah, and "Don't dig yourself deeper into the hole."

Seems to me like you really don't want to admit that the schizophrenic might be right here, because your ego can't handle it.

BenJepheneT

Dude, what was it you told me when I first got here? "Just apologize and move on."

I wasn't the one who created an entire rant thread to piss on people I don't like, only to have the medicine fed back to myself. You painted yourself a gigantic bullseye and get confused why you're getting mega Ton shit on.

Again, if I quoted your message and directly referenced you, it's on me. But I didn't. You keep alluding to the fact like I've directly set up a megaphone and screamed into your ear. I didn't. I even put the three words in bold you keep avoiding, namely: If you're American.

let me repeat that for your adamantium skull, If you're American.

One more time, just for you.

If
You're
American

I've made that post not just to reference to your situation, but to also remind fellow Western forum members within the thread that they have a law that allows them to protect themselves, and that they should freely use it. I didn't go "hey ThatGuyThatEveryoneHates you should use a gun since you're American". I didn't even mention you. You're the one strutting in with your maple syrup covered lumberjack boots loudly proclaiming your nationality when I never even mentioned your name.

Jesus Christ how salty are you over that post I clowned on you, damn. If you wanted an apology from me, sorry you felt so bitter over your mistakes, dawg.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

I wasn't the one who created an entire rant thread to piss on people I don't like, only to have the medicine fed back to myself. You painted yourself a gigantic bullseye and get confused why you're getting mega Ton shit on.

Again, if I quoted your message and directly referenced you, it's on me. But I didn't. You keep alluding to the fact like I've directly set up a megaphone and screamed into your ear. I didn't. I even put the three words in bold you keep avoiding, namely: If you're American.

let me repeat that for your adamantium skull, If you're American.

One more time, just for you.

If
You're
American

I've made that post not just to reference to your situation, but to also remind fellow Western forum members within the thread that they have a law that allows them to protect themselves, and that they should freely use it. I didn't go "hey ThatGuyThatEveryoneHates you should use a gun since you're American". I didn't even mention you. You're the one strutting in with your maple syrup covered lumberjack boots loudly proclaiming your nationality when I never even mentioned your name.

Jesus Christ how salty are you over that post I clowned on you, damn. If you wanted an apology from me, sorry you felt so bitter over your mistakes, dawg.

I totally see that you're not angry at all. You're a very mature person.

BenJepheneT

I totally see that you're not angry at all.
^
Don't talk down to me because you felt the need to profess something that you feel strongly about that somewhat aligned with my story in this thread, but not completely, then were called out on it.

A while ago someone called me out for referencing an American movie because "This is an international site. Don't assume everyone is American and understands what you're talking about."

It's one of the reasons I hate this forum. It seems like people are fighting against the idea of being liked, and some people are desperately searching for a reason to be justifiably angry.

Oh yeah, and "Don't dig yourself deeper into the hole."

Seems to me like you really don't want to admit that the schizophrenic might be right here, because your ego can't handle it.
You should work in a cinema since you project so well.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

^

You should work in a cinema since you project so well.

I'm just saying, if the people here can turn on me for referencing an American movie because "No everyone here is American," they should be expected to turn on you for telling me to use a gun to protect myself in my thread, if I'm American of course, which I said that I wasn't.

People. Like. You.

But, of course, you can't handle that. That's why you post on this small forum, free of criticism, free of actual human interaction, because that shit is scary, as this thread proves.

However, I am sincerely sorry that I made you feel as bad as you made me feel. That was mean of me, and this forum deserves better, you deserve better.

Cya.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Dude I swear I fucking know you!! And I've been to Detroit a few times. I'm from Brooklyn, same shitty kind of place as Detroit....just slightly less cold? Maybe? Message me back dammit!! PM or whatever.
Never been to New York but sure. Will PM

BenJepheneT

I'm just saying, if the people here can turn on me for referencing an American movie because "No everyone here is American," they should be expected to turn on you for telling me to use a gun to protect myself in my thread, if I'm American of course, which I said that I wasn't.

People. Like. You.
If people blame you for referencing an American movie, that's on them. It doesn't matter whether it's an American movie or not, they could've just said they didn't watch it and couldn't understand. But you decide to conform to them anyway and get hung up dry on the subject instead of simply doing them a solid and explaining what you referenced.

And now you're getting riled up because I referenced a law from America and America is now a sore fucken subject for you, even though I referenced, time and time again, that I've added an if you're American. If anyone was to blame me on referencing America, I would've stated that over and over again, like how I did with you.

Again, one more time

If you're American

But, of course, you can't handle that. That's why you post on this small forum, free of criticism, free of actual human interaction, because that shit is scary, as this thread proves.
You talk like you've completely handled a full grasp on my internet history and my background. Take that projection and shove it back up your ass where your head is. I've been in this forum a full year longer than you and I've met my fair share of criticism and rebuttals where I'm in the wrong.

However, I am sincerely sorry that I made you feel as bad as you made me feel. That was mean of me, and this forum deserves better, you deserve better.

Cya.
"I made you feel as bad as you made me feel"

I'll try to sleep a little less soundly tonight, just for you, little Johnny, eh?

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
That story reminds me of the worst place I ever lived. A drunk lady with a knife became very defensive about the apartment building and she asked me, "Who are you?" with great suspicion. I responded something like, "I live here." I had an apartment room. I lived there ... and she did too unfortunately.

She didn't like my answer so she just pointed her knife at me and said, "No you don't." With a lowered voice.

I really hate it when drunk people hold knives and point them at me. Even if they are not drunk it's always the stupidest, most pathetic people with the dumbest knives. Kitchen knives, tiny tiny folding knives that would lose to box cutters, nobody competent has ever held a knife to me. Hmmm, although I am mocking these fools I shouldn't forget that it is a blessing that nobody competent has ever held a knife to me.

I only lived in that building for 3 weeks before I was gone in a flash. The building manager tried to offer me a rent discount to which I said, "No thank you." Really, it wasn't just the lady with the knife that was a problem. There were many more worse problems with that building and its residents.

Yes indeed, there are many unpleasant memories from there. It was the first time and hopefully the last that I saw somebody get hit it the face with a shovel in a back alley drug fight, well it was more like one guy was getting the crap beat out of him probably for not paying the dealers. There was a long list of firsts that starts with annoying things such as people lighting cigarettes with toasters and setting off the fire alarm at 3 AM and ends with standard problems like prostitution.

After I left there was a murder and the building was burned to the ground due to arson sometime later. Everybody in the community was happy after the arson because all the people in that building dispersed and no longer lived in their area.

How did I wind up in the building in the first place you may wonder. Well, the government recommended it to me of course!

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
If you're American, remember: 2nd Amendment Rights. Your safety comes before everything else. The moment someone comes attacking anyone with a gun, they've valued your demise over their own livelihood. At that point, they're pretty much asking for it.

Have you ever actually bothered to read the 2nd Amendment? :blob_evil_two: It is quite short in fact.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

shiopan

This whole thread makes me feel like I’ve yet to face my knife threatening trials and that I will one day experience this before I can ascend to true adulthood.
I feel the same 😂 the worse I got just a crazy lady telling me to leave the train because apparently I am endangering the whole train. Idk why tho