Sponsors WANTED for Iamnotabot's wedding

However, the question is... Who will sponsor it?

• Sola-Sama

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Paul_Tromba

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • RepresentingEnvy

• Anon2023

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Aaqil

• Corty

• Other (Post in the comments)

• Total voters

J_Chemist

Wtf is going on? Proposal? What?
1693656507191.png

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Im getting maried

Because reason ??? Tbh with you i wanted a golden dragon prince to pay because he hoard all the gold in th hub.

Like i said, i'm getting maried.
If you want, I may be able to get you both into a discord room with a few people from the hub and do a wedding ceremony. I can even get my license ready to do it officially if given a few days. I also have some friends who have been ordained to officiate weddings that I could probably convince to do it.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
If you want, I may be able to get you both into a discord room with a few people from the hub and do a wedding ceremony. I can even get my license ready to do it officially if given a few days. I also have some friends who have been ordained to officiate weddings that I could probably convince to do it.
Alright i seem legit, what about you @Tsuru ?
How?? im not caught up to the lore yet
Ok so long story short, i ask a girl out, she shove cookies in my mouth. After that, i made a official post about my new relationship and corty ask if he could be the god-father of my children. I answered by teilling him that we don't have a weeding plant yet. So now here we are. Any question ?

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Guys we forgeting one increddible rich person, @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian is filthfy rich with his hoard, he can sponsor the wedding.
I nominate @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian to be the priest for the occasion.
Im getting maried

Because reason ??? Tbh with you i wanted a golden dragon prince to pay because he hoard all the gold in th hub.

Like i said, i'm getting maried.
Not-sorry, homosexual marriages are not recognized by God so I will not have any part in this.
Plus you're not even in my hoard.