Staff Duty

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
I’m on a thing called staff duty so I need some convos to get me through the night till 6AM.

What do you got? It can be anything. Wanna talk about anime, music, cultures, life stories, dating, traveling, life lessons, tips for shitbagging, tips for games, tips for businesses, career goals, inspirational but not inspirational quotes, fandoms, ass or boob (or pecs) person, cars, guns, tv shows, start drama, start beef, drop instagram profiles, Facebook profiles, Snapchat profiles, TikTok profiles, WeChat chats, language tips.
the list goes on and on.

I need stimulation!

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Just start a discord server or join one lol don’t do it on the forum. Also what time is it for you rn?

D

Deleted member 54065

If you can choose among the SH members who's the most handsome, who is it, and why me?

Something to think and argue about.

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Just start a discord server or join one lol don’t do it on the forum. Also what time is it for you rn?
10:04pm been up since 5am.
Discord…I’ll do both
No one needs to argue when the truth has already been spoken
You? You mean me my guy. I’m a sexy Mf who gets all the corner workers
Let's give you something to think about for the whole day.

Which orange came first? The color, or the fruit?
Color? Cuz I called an orange tangy fruit before I knew it was an orange

D

Deleted member 57675

Its 2AM and you're craving for something sweet. If you can get any sweet treat then, what would it be?

What character you hate the most, from all that you have seen or read so far?

Your 15 tips of life lessons.

TotallyHuman

I’m on a thing called staff duty so I need some convos to get me through the night till 6AM.

What do you got? It can be anything. Wanna talk about anime, music, cultures, life stories, dating, traveling, life lessons, tips for shitbagging, tips for games, tips for businesses, career goals, inspirational but not inspirational quotes, fandoms, ass or boob (or pecs) person, cars, guns, tv shows, start drama, start beef, drop instagram profiles, Facebook profiles, Snapchat profiles, TikTok profiles, WeChat chats, language tips.
the list goes on and on.

I need stimulation!
Watch a horror movie. Ju-on is free on YouTube

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Watch a horror movie. Ju-on is free on YouTube
B-but I can’t have AirPods in nor can I play it loud enough to hear 😔
Its 2AM and you're craving for something sweet. If you can get any sweet treat then, what would it be?

What character you hate the most, from all that you have seen or read so far?

Your 15 tips of life lessons.
1st starburst minis. Love those, they’re small quick to eat and portable.
2nd the wife of the main character from silent patient. Fuck that woman.
3rd. 1)Live life as best you can, it has highs and lows, you just gotta survive. 2) have like minded goal driven friends. Can’t get anywhere if you hang with shitbags w/o any prospects for the future. 3) live below you’re means. Those Gucci shoes ain’t worth living on the streets man. It’s fine if you got bread to spend but if you can’t put needs before wants. 4) don’t prove yourself to strangers. Family friends are ok. 5) have a journal. Writing in my journal helps me sort things out in my head. I’m able to organize my thoughts, ideations, inspirations, rage, happiness with it. 6) never announce your goals. You’re less likely to do them. 7) have back up plans. It never hurts to have a contingency plans upon contingency plans. 8) stay humble. There’s always someone out there better than you and that’s ok. Use it as motivation to improve yourself. Become a humble beast. After all a diamond isn’t made without pressure. 9) get cultured. Whether it’s another country’s history, language or whatever, learn about the world. 10) don’t be afraid to get or give help. If you’re having a tough time, see someone or do something that’ll help you and vice versa, If you see someone struggling lend an ear or help them however keep in mind you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink. 11) stay dangerous. While being kind is great there’s assholes who use that to their advantage. Be the warrior within the garden or wolf in sheeps clothing. 12) be accountable. You mess up, own up to it. It’ll make you more trustworthy. However, if you in some trouble big enough you can only get one hour of yard time, I’ll be hush hush. 13) worship the anime thighs. 14) put yourself first. Can’t take care of anybody else struggling if you’re struggling yourself. 15) stay positive. While not becoming that toxic positive person, try to start your day off on a good and finish it on a good note as well. It makes a hella lot difference in the long run.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Can you tell me some cliche things a superhero does? I am creating such a story, and other than purse snatching and bank robbery, i don't know what criminals do. Do consider that this is just a start of the story so don't say stuff like rapist murders etc who will be handled when our hero is mature enough

TotallyHuman

Can you tell me some cliche things a superhero does? I am creating such a story, and other than purse snatching and bank robbery, i don't know what criminals do. Do consider that this is just a start of the story so don't say stuff like rapist murders etc who will be handled when our hero is mature enough
Haha, Spiderman, I have performed a truly heinous crime! Nobody can stop me now that I have tied this old lady to the railroad tracks!

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
criminals shoplift, sell dime bags, scam you, steal things, assault ppl randomly, gang up on ppl, alleyway robbery, arson, vandalism, harassing, communicating threats. Shoot at houses, ppl.
As for the superhero type. Idk. These are all the ones I’ve seen.

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
try and find all the obvious things you believe in just because people told you that was the way it was.
For example, I believe that the earth is going around the sun and not the other way around, but the truth is that I only know that because some allegedly genius scientist I have never met said so, and that on the surface, it checks out with other things they said.
Its a fun exercise to do, because you realize just how much we are "standing on the shoulders of giants". (which btw is why I find it so alarming that I can't trust all the authorities in these domains.)
Combine that with the fact that you cannot trust your own sense, so you cannot have 100% confidence in your own experience, you have to conclude you actually now nothing about the world in 100% certainty.
The only thing that can be truly be proven are mathematical proof, for they exist in a world where we control everything. Even so, is it really 100% certainty? what if we made a mistake? what if we are misremembering?
And you come back to the what Socrates discovered thousands of years ago : "All I know is that I know nothing"

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Parenting!
hmm, if I had kids, I’d probably do some of these things.
1) Encourage your children no matter what they want to be when they’re small. However I’d thru want to become a stripper later on try to steer them away if not tell them to be the best they can be. Get rained on.
2) listen to them no matter how insignificant it is since you’ll never now if it’ll become a core memory to them
3) If you’re spouse and you are in an argument try and do it when the kid isn’t around. The more they see you fight the more likely they’ll think it’s normal. Ntm, never make them choose sides cuz that’s just evil and sad. Especially when one starts feeling some type of way.
4) read them a book. Help build creativity. And spread the power of manga.
5) put em on some good ol r&b music as we clean the house. Otis Redding playing in the background hits different when mopping.
6) teach them to look at the brighter sides of the world. It’s no use thinking the world is sad if that all of what you see.
7) say “sir” or “ma’am” to the elderly or older ppl. be kind and respectful to any and everyone
8) always answer their questions or help find the answer to their question. If I don’t know it we’ll damn well find out together.
9) discipline. I wouldn’t say I’d whip my child but I’ll use it as a last measure.
10) if I had a son, tell him that it’s okay to cry. Not out in public but somewhere private. Everybody needs a good cry sometimes.
11) teach them that nothing will be handed to you. If you want you’re inheritance you better make your own.
12) family first. No matter what happens in life when push comes to shove find those who you consider family and lean on them. I’ll tell them that blood relative’s doesn’t necessarily mean family 😔
13) if you’re gonna do dumb shit, do it smart.
14) gonna do drugs I better not catch you. Or if you do want to I’ll rather have you do it in front of me than wit strangers.
15) if they say I’m wrong and I know I fucked up, I’ll say sorry.
16) treat both genders equally. And I mean equally. Hands are rated e for everybody. I’ll just caution the son to hold back a lil bit. Unless they try to kill them then hit em with that mike Tyson haymaker.
17) never be afraid to fail. Rather have them try it and fail than not try it and never know.
18) support their interest or hobbies. If they love it don’t judge them. I’ll even have them do side jobs (aka chores) to supplement them.
19) financial literacy. My kids are gonna learn how to fill out tax forms. And not learn on the fly like I did.
20) if possible they gonna get jobs around the ages of 16-17 to build up their sense of independence.
21) they’ll either go to college, military or create a lucrative business before they turn 21 with a possible extension depending on circumstances.
22) even though I wrote the above statement, I want them to know that if they ever in the need of help or in trouble, they can always come back home. We’ll figure something out together rather than worrying about where they gonna stay tonight.
NOTE: this skips the infancy stages. I’m not pro at that. If possible I wish I can skip the infant toddler stage and jump straight to age 7.
I wouldn’t mind tips for future reference tho.

D

Deleted member 57675

B-but I can’t have AirPods in nor can I play it loud enough to hear 😔

1st starburst minis. Love those, they’re small quick to eat and portable.
2nd the wife of the main character from silent patient. Fuck that woman.
3rd. 1)Live life as best you can, it has highs and lows, you just gotta survive. 2) have like minded goal driven friends. Can’t get anywhere if you hang with shitbags w/o any prospects for the future. 3) live below you’re means. Those Gucci shoes ain’t worth living on the streets man. It’s fine if you got bread to spend but if you can’t put needs before wants. 4) don’t prove yourself to strangers. Family friends are ok. 5) have a journal. Writing in my journal helps me sort things out in my head. I’m able to organize my thoughts, ideations, inspirations, rage, happiness with it. 6) never announce your goals. You’re less likely to do them. 7) have back up plans. It never hurts to have a contingency plans upon contingency plans. 8) stay humble. There’s always someone out there better than you and that’s ok. Use it as motivation to improve yourself. Become a humble beast. After all a diamond isn’t made without pressure. 9) get cultured. Whether it’s another country’s history, language or whatever, learn about the world. 10) don’t be afraid to get or give help. If you’re having a tough time, see someone or do something that’ll help you and vice versa, If you see someone struggling lend an ear or help them however keep in mind you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink. 11) stay dangerous. While being kind is great there’s assholes who use that to their advantage. Be the warrior within the garden or wolf in sheeps clothing. 12) be accountable. You mess up, own up to it. It’ll make you more trustworthy. However, if you in some trouble big enough you can only get one hour of yard time, I’ll be hush hush. 13) worship the anime thighs. 14) put yourself first. Can’t take care of anybody else struggling if you’re struggling yourself. 15) stay positive. While not becoming that toxic positive person, try to start your day off on a good and finish it on a good note as well. It makes a hella lot difference in the long run.
Nice.