Still Learning. What do you think?

AniOtaku

I managed to pull it off in one day after i got a harsh training from one of my discord friends. I have lots more to learn ;-;
I made a thread to get the artist role in Shcord :^

She is a character i will be using in one of the series i will be Publishing this april.
Untitled48_20210328222630.png

D

Deleted member 29316

She's cute. 😁

Though her head tilt is kind of awkward. Make it more 'softer' and less rigid.

NotaNuffian

Still a fat dude, duh. But damn, that smile.
Hi, slight feedback, please add some glint into her eyes, I feel like I am getting stared at by a yandere that is contemplating on whether to kill me for lulz or cannibalize me.

AlphaRetard

SHF©'s Honorary Autist™
Hi, slight feedback, please add some glint into her eyes, I feel like I am getting stared at by a yandere that is contemplating on whether to kill me for lulz or cannibalize me.
I, for one, would delightfully let her shank me in the neck and call me a 'dirty pig'.

EternalSunset0

I managed to pull it off in one day after i got a harsh training from one of my discord friends. I have lots more to learn ;-;

She is a character i will be using in one of the series i will be Publishing this april.View attachment 7047
That's really cute. Love her

CadmarLegend

@Agentt searched the skeletons.

She is a character i will be using in one of the series i will be Publishing this april.View attachment 7047
drawing looks fantastic. (Rather cute, because of the blush)/