Strongest Systems

DarkVoid

Which is the strongest system?
Debate on the strongest and most useful of them all

Vnator

"The one I just made up. It's like super cool and like super OP. Trust me, if you show me another system, I'll tell you about how mine is waaaay stronger than it."

-Lionel Suggs, probably

---

But for real, Systems are just another way to give a character super powers, and the only thing that matters is how it benefits the story/narrative. Having something stupidly strong doesn't necessarily make the story good, it might very well make it worse if it trivializes any and all conflict and leads to a character nobody cares about anymore.

FaustVoncleave

I mean, the most useful kind of depends on the setting, but I'd say it's the ones that do everything from the protagonist. You know, like a op daily reward system, or ones that multiplie power by a hundred just because, evolves beasts automatically, gives exact instructions on what to do to get out of a situation... pretty much any system that gives you rewards for nothing. I like to call these dog systems, because even my loveably dumb dog would become God with one.

Whitephantom

the best system is what disney got, wishes. A mf whos sad with life can wish for what ever he/she wants and practically without anything holding them back, they get it.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
72353F9C-ECCD-44B9-B01C-EAE0891881E8.png

D

Deleted member 54065

The most strongest system of all? Writing.

Ever since the dawn of civilization, writing is there. It only evolves, not lost.

Gibbs505

I always liked the system of "MAD"! Mutual assured destruction!
The most strongest system of all? Writing.

Ever since the dawn of civilization, writing is there. It only evolves, not lost.
Take a look at 1984, writing can only work in a free world!

D

Deleted member 54065

I always liked the system of "MAD"! Mutual assured destruction!

Take a look at 1984, writing can only work in a free world!
No, I'm not talking about writing in a liberal sense. Maybe you're pertaining to journalism, which is nearly synonymous to writing.

Cuneiform, hieroglyphs and other writing systems...those existed even modern democracy came to be! Latin alphabets are from the Roman Empire, which, we all know, was not exactly democratic.

Even 1984 won't exist without writing.