Suddenly The Main Character

phaeous

The Semanticist
Oh, no 4th wall breaking. I just mean, Kakashi with his chakra insufficiency & lacking supercards aside from the disposable mangekyou make him a 'side character' in the Kaguya-level big picture

Like,

Suddenly "thoroughly grasping my fate"

"The Main Character"

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Yeah I refuse to believe for a second that Hayate Kakashi would eat something that came out of a glitch in the sky.

Paul_Michaels

Just a below average author.
Hmm? Seems like a lot of real life system failures are going on in this thread.

I think you need to unplug your modem for 10 seconds before plugging it back in. That should fix the problem.

sanitylimited

Wh-what's happening here?! I can't seem to understand a single word?!
basicaly kakashi took an eye from his friend, and that eye allows him to copy abilities he sees, despite the clan he took the eye from never doing it themselves.

anyway in the end, if you see a naruto fanfic where they dont kill danzo at the first posible oportunity they get, they are stretching the plot

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
No.
basicaly kakashi took an eye from his friend, and that eye allows him to copy abilities he sees, despite the clan he took the eye from never doing it themselves.

anyway in the end, if you see a naruto fanfic where they dont kill danzo at the first posible oportunity they get, they are stretching the plot
Hey, I write a Naruto fic. I can say for most fanfic authors we need him alive for the good old Uchiha Massacre. Especially for one set in the past before the original started.

Last edited: