Tell me about the theme of your story!

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Theme: A summary of an idea in a work

I was puzzling over the theme for my story before settling on "it's difficult to feel settled without a proper home" and "oftentimes it's the strange that can be the kindest"

Thus I was wondering on what y'all would say your themes for your stories would be!

(also the handful of people who have actually read my story feel free to refute my theme as long as you've a proper rebuttal)

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Mostly the usual about sacrifice for the greater good. There are some lesser ones like how easy evil can corrupt, but otherwise not very rich thematically. I must fix this

Plantorsomething

I was puzzling over the theme for my story before settling on "it's difficult to feel settled without a proper home" and "oftentimes it's the strange that can be the kindest"

Thus I was wondering on what y'all would say your themes for your stories would be!

(also the handful of people who have actually read my story feel free to refute my theme as long as you've a proper rebuttal)
“What the fuck is an evil spirit/demon?” Basically grappling with how something’s existence can be inherently evil or good in fantasy

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
'Immortal Killing'.

It's about all sorts of immortals trying to kill other immortal beings and make sure they don't resurrect/regressed/switch bodies/reincarnate.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I don't really know how to describe a theme for it :blob_hmm_two:
Maybe sacrifice of himself to protect/save the ones close to him
Well, that just the plot, the overall it's more about adventure on other planets or martial art stuff like training or cultivation.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…

For my current story, it is the horror of an system, uncertainty, and isolation.
For the one be fore that was experimentation.
The one before that was the horror of be caught in something you have no idea about.
Before that was how the world feels alien when you haven’t ever played by its rules and have barely interacted with it.
And the first story here, not including the archive of my old stories, is about how much things can change from one generation to another.

Aez_Nairo

Demi-Human Of The Gray World
No one except with a starving cat.
Maybe my voice is low, that people ignored my calls.
Even in the crowd no one said hi.
Do you feel it?
No response, geuss so.

There is death emerging nearby.
Corruption taking form into heart.
So... never give up!
Fight! Even if one had to lose both limb!
Until peace arrives.