• Nahe san

• Ookami

• KyomiMegumin

• Yansusu

• Lin

Results are only viewable after voting.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Going to have to agree here. Have unfortunately been in this situation. Friends of mine thought I should have been "happy" about going into a Victoria's Secret to see the so-called hotties that shop there while I was with my girlfriend. Don't know what dumbass image they had in their minds, but standing in what is practically a lingerie store, the only guy in sight mind you, while your girlfriend tries on spicy outfits is not as nice as it sounds, though I was definitely the fool who was kinda excited at first too. I'm a moron I know.

Yes, some of the women working there were beautiful....but something about being stared at by other women shopping while my girlfriend picks out things, all smiles and excitement, just really rubs me wrong. Hard to explain the situation in words. Would not do again.

Now imagine how transgender people feel

D

Deleted member 57675

How dare you! Do I seem like a lowly catfish?!!
Traps like me have dignity to admit the third leg I have,
I have never seen a catfish with three legs. Are you prehistoric?

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Oh.

Come welcome Agentt, the prehistoric catfish with three legs. You don't seem them much nowadays. Its just regular catfish. Nothing like the good ole catfish days, where they can crawl onto lavarock and scream sirenic songs.
This gives me the horrible visual of a bird headed woman serenading Greek sailors to their death in a Indian accent.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Now imagine how transgender people feel
What question? You said imagine how they feel. To me, Trans don't "feel" anything because I deny they exist as the actual thing they claim they are.

It's like asking me to imagine how a Tiger-Chihuahua feels. Wouldn't know, because they don't exist.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
What question? You said imagine how they feel. To me, they don't "feel" anything because I deny they exist as the actual thing they claim they are.

I never asked if you believe being trans is valid or not.

What I asked is imagine what it feels to be in an extremely gendered clothing store without the convenient excuse of holding the bags for your gf.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
I never asked if you believe being trans is valid or not.

What I asked is imagine what it feels to be in an extremely gendered clothing store without the convenient excuse of holding the bags for your gf.
You asked me to imagine what a transgender feels. Literally what you said. I even quoted your post. I can't, because I might as well answer what a Elf would feel like in a dwarves clothing store while I'm at it.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Welcome to the discussion. Feel free to taste this arrow you short-statured halfling bastard!!
Every man knows dwarf engineering is the best engineering, fuck your pansy ass magic.

Guns and cannons do a better job than spells or arrows. Put down the bitch mage dress and the prissy Robin Hood leggings, and put on some overalls like a real man!