• Nahe san

• Ookami

• KyomiMegumin

• Yansusu

• Lin

Results are only viewable after voting.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
You asked me to imagine what a transgender feels. Literally what you said. I even quoted your post. I can't, because I might as well answer what a Elf would feel like in a dwarves clothing store while I'm at it.

Ok, so you think that being trans isn't real. You think, for example, that transgender women are "men in skirts" who roleplay women, right?

Then allow me to rephrase my question. Perhaps we aren't really on same wavelength after all.

Imagine what a MAN in a skirt feels as HE goes to a heavily gendered store, to buy HIMself new sexy lingerie. Imagine what HE thinks when all these pretty women pass him by and look at HIM weird. Imagine the stares, the hushed whispers, the looks of pity when the cashier hands the sold products to the person in question and adds

You are brave

Imagine walking out of that place, with your new shopping haul in your pink little bag, and then, glancing through the glass door, seeing how all the pretty girls who were seemingly so nice to you burst out laughing.
How does it feel? Can you imagine that? Can you explore that?

Heh. If you can imagine that, know that your traumatic bag holding for your gf in a store for the giiiirllzzzz is laughably petty. You should be grateful for that.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
You are brave
Wouldn't call it brave. Sounds like some entitled millennial bullshit. Kind of like you since you are pushing the topic so hard and willingly derailed the original topic to push some social agenda like a preachy loser. If you pretend to be something else, convince yourself it's real, than walk into a place that heavily caters to women, when you are a man despite whatever nonsense you believe and are dressed as, then, whatever happens, is YOUR own fault and YOUR own problem because no one has to cater to your mental illness in a public space. If you're gay, then fine, be gay. Nothing wrong with that. But don't make shit up and call it "transgender" or whatever next buzzword it'll be when some other social studies reject decides he needs to score some brownie points with the LGBTQ crowd.

Let's drop this. I don't care what you think of me, and I could care less who's fee-fee's get hurt because I don't believe in their delusions. Drop the topic. Or not. I won't be responding to it anymore anyways. It would be a waste of time.

Last edited:

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Every man knows dwarf engineering is the best engineering, fuck your pansy ass magic.

Guns and cannons do a better job than spells or arrows. Put down the bitch mage dress and the prissy Robin Hood leggings, and put on some overalls like a real man!
I have no words. I concede defeat here. Pretty sure Mordecai and Rigby from Regular Show giving a "oooooh" would fit well here.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
While identifying males is kinda easy, due to their simple habits such as
1. Having male as a gender
2. Having a generic pfp
3. Being a pervert
*Sees Ai-chan and K5R on the list*
3. Being a pervert
= male?

Bullshit.jpg

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Going to have to agree here. Have unfortunately been in this situation. Friends of mine thought I should have been "happy" about going into a Victoria's Secret to see the so-called hotties that shop there while I was with my girlfriend. Don't know what dumbass image they had in their minds, but standing in what is practically a lingerie store, the only guy in sight mind you, while your girlfriend tries on spicy outfits is not as nice as it sounds, though I was definitely the fool who was kinda excited at first too. I'm a moron I know.

Yes, some of the women working there were beautiful....but something about being stared at by other women shopping while my girlfriend picks out things, all smiles and excitement, just really rubs me wrong. Hard to explain the situation in words. Would not do again.

*pokes head out from work*
I have been summoned (I think?)

I also find going to Victoria’s Secret torturous. My only experiences have been when my mom forced me to go. You would just see me standing awkwardly there as close as possible to my mom, wanting to go home. Why? Cause people. Also cause I don’t like shopping in general. People, ugh.
I refuse to shop at Victoria's Secret because the products are not only overpriced but also produced in sweatshops. If I'm paying $50 for a bra, the person who made it better have been paid a living wage. As it stands, I get my bras on eBay because I don't earn that kind of money, either. If it's going to be made in a sweatshop either way, I'd rather not pay for a label with someone else's name on it.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
I refuse to shop at Victoria's Secret because the products are not only overpriced but also produced in sweatshops. If I'm paying $50 for a bra, the person who made it better have been paid a living wage. As it stands, I get my bras on eBay because I don't earn that kind of money, either. If it's going to be made in a sweatshop either way, I'd rather not pay for a label with someone else's name on it.
In my defense, I wasn't paying. Was just told to be present to give my "opinion", which is translation for: "Say its pretty or else".

Kenjona

Going to have to agree here. Have unfortunately been in this situation. Friends of mine thought I should have been "happy" about going into a Victoria's Secret to see the so-called hotties that shop there while I was with my girlfriend. Don't know what dumbass image they had in their minds, but standing in what is practically a lingerie store, the only guy in sight mind you, while your girlfriend tries on spicy outfits is not as nice as it sounds, though I was definitely the fool who was kinda excited at first too. I'm a moron I know.

Yes, some of the women working there were beautiful....but something about being stared at by other women shopping while my girlfriend picks out things, all smiles and excitement, just really rubs me wrong. Hard to explain the situation in words. Would not do again.

I always likened the feeling to "I do not want to be classified as a 'pervert' checking out women (or men for that matter) in a lingerie store. So now I feel awkward and want to get out of there." It was not so bad with Girl Friend, Ex Girlfriend or Wife as you had them to 'Shield' you, but way worse when it is your mom, sisters or friends wife (with said friend). Sisters and moms love to embarrass the F out of you, nothing like a loud "Check out the girl at the register, she's cute, what do you think? Of course you look right when the register girl looks over at you.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Sisters and moms love to embarrass the F out of you, nothing like a loud "Check out the girl at the register, she's cute, what do you think? Of course you look right when the register girl looks over at you.
Ah yes. My condolences. Been there before. Its terrible, especially when she IS pretty and now you can't help but blush because said sibling said it loud enough for half the store to hear.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
POV: You've never meet a female Genshin player.
What is it with that game? Never played it, but I can't be anywhere without someone referencing it, either online or when I'm out and about in my city. It's like a way of life with some people.

Kenjona

Ah yes. My condolences. Been there before. Its terrible, especially when she IS pretty and now you can't help but blush because said sibling said it loud enough for half the store to hear.
Now I am much much older, so have a wealth of witty and not so witty replies (including the always in vogue, rolling of the eyes) and the world has changed very much so, over the decades stuff like that no longer matters anymore.

longer

Balls
What is it with that game? Never played it, but I can't be anywhere without someone referencing it, either online or when I'm out and about in my city. It's like a way of life with some people.
It popular game for social reject to spend money on. Spend money gamble to get cute anime waifu or handsome anime husbando. I prefer real gambling over it.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
It popular game for social reject to spend money on. Spend money gamble to get cute anime waifu or handsome anime husbando. I prefer real gambling over it.
I used to play Poker and Spades but got tired of losing. Never much. 5 bucks here, 10 bucks there...but then one day I lost 200 and it was the last time I played cards with money. Can't remember if it was a game of Spades or Blackjack. The guy who won collected a 2,300$ pot that night from all the people who tossed money in. Lucky bastard.

Agentt

Thighs
Oh.

Come welcome Agentt, the prehistoric catfish with three legs. You don't seem them much nowadays. Its just regular catfish. Nothing like the good ole catfish days, where they can crawl onto lavarock and scream sirenic songs.
TRAP!