The empty competition ●︿●

Nirokuro

*Slaying tigers*
Well i am making a competition wherever answer this question in the most illegal way, will win absolutely nothing 😐😐
The question is:-
What makes a story interesting?
Don't forget about the prize goodbye
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Spit, grit, the tears and blood shed by the author to write it, and sexy characters. Mostly sexy characters.

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I’m just going to say it depends on the story and who is reading it. Stuff that interests most people I tend to find boring.

i can read things that bore me however and find the good in it, but actually being interested? Maybe I have to care about the character or find it funny enough to keep me laughing.

I have read and watched too much to the point where nothing seems that interesting anymore unless there is a polarizing debate and a lot of emotion that I can relate to from the characters.

D

Deleted member 54065

Well i am making a competition wherever answer this question in the most illegal way, will win absolutely nothing 😐😐
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
The words. Without words, there'd be no story.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Pain.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
In a non-ironic way characters

The characters are the ones that should move the story, they are the people you will end up remembering and they are the characters you will want to spend more time with.

On the other hand my entry to the contest would be a subversion of expectations.

Nothing better than killing off the character that all your readers love just for the sake of surprising them without any idea of how that might realistically impact the story. The protagonist has just lost his girlfriend, the girl he knew since childhood and who could finish each other's sentences. Yes, his death will surprise the readers because she was hit by a 100-ton anvil that materialized just at that moment, then make the protagonist forget about the girl's existence in the next chapter.

Last edited:
i genuinely like the concept of turning males into futanari and let them be the biggest lesbians, but not sure how illegal it was.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Interesting concepts, no bs unless intended on the genre, characters that aren't soulless in their whole being, and lastly but not the least, simple and fun to read. :blob_popcorn:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
LITRPG interface squares.