The Eye of Demun (Book Cover)

LMStephens

One Complexed and Unusual Being
My book cover is complete and I'm so happy with it. The artist did a great job! I've been working with her for a while now. It was made by a person I found on Deviant Art named Elysekh. Her link is below. The link to my Sci-fi story is below.

sh 250 x 350.jpg

by Elysekh on Deviant Art

The Eye of Demun

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
My book cover is complete and I'm so happy with it. The artist did a great job! I've been working with her for a while now. It was made by a person I found on Deviant Art named Elysekh. Her link is below. The link to my Sci-fi story is below.

View attachment 12269

The Eye of Demun
Good job on you for getting a great cover! You must have worked hard to afford it. It's very professional and attractive. The artist did a wonderful job!

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

View attachment 12269

The Eye of Demun
It looks nice. My tip would be to add the cover as a hyperlink to your story in your signature.
It is similar, but it is not uncommon to be similar.

Yeah. I watched that trilogy 5 times through and I still don't know what the hell is going on.

LMStephens

One Complexed and Unusual Being
Good job on you for getting a great cover! You must have worked hard to afford it. It's very professional and attractive. The artist did a wonderful job!

No, I did not work hard. I had the money to afford it. It wasn't even expensive. All one has to do is shop around. DeviantArt has artists with variable rates.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Sci-fi is magic to us with are technology
Really? Jules Verne accurately predicted space travel. Most science fiction isn't out of the realm of reality. It is just the question on how we manage to achieve such feats.

SailusGebel

What does that have to do with my book cover? What does that say? I don't know that language.
Though your cover is nice, it's way too similar to the cover of another novel. That's why I'm confused about how to feel. I know that you can't be 100% original, but at the same time, I can't stop myself from thinking that your cover is a ripoff. No offense meant it's me being weird here.