The feelings for each others

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
One of the best source of motivation that i has been able to find is through my rivalry with other authors. They don't even know i am competing with them though but that's no matter. What important is i feel compelled to outrank them. Most of the time i search for fictions of the same fandom/genre as mine and have a read. It's better for my motivation to know how far "my" rivals have reached. Never have i considered to plagiarize them or undermine their effort. It's like a positive relation. The better my rivals' fiction went up in quality the more motivated i am. Many of them utilize words, phrases, ideas that i have never imagined before which i used in turn to enrich my inner self awaiting to use in the future.

But even more than improving my own works, i love reading stuffs. I truly understand now as to why i write in the first place. I write because i have read too many. I have read and known and think and imagine so much that i yearn for companionship. I want to share it with others. To see what they think of it, to see what expression, what emotion would it triggers in them. They may use it to further themselves later on and i am looking forward to it for i am too a reader. It's this positive feedback loop that connect us all together as authors, as artists.

I know that many come to writing and art for income and often time it may compromise your inner artist. I know many who stole works of others, who vandalized, who caused misfortune onto others out of jealousy and hatred. I will not make name for i didn't come for that reason. I wrote this today to open my heart to all of you.

We are all kindred spirits...
...you...
...and I.

May us live forever just as all the great creators before us.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
One of the best source of motivation that i has been able to find is through my rivalry with other authors. They don't even know i am competing with them though but that's no matter. What important is i feel compelled to outrank them. Most of the time i search for fictions of the same fandom/genre as mine and have a read. It's better for my motivation to know how far "my" rivals have reached. Never have i considered to plagiarize them or undermine their effort. It's like a positive relation. The better my rivals' fiction went up in quality the more motivated i am. Many of them utilize words, phrases, ideas that i have never imagined before which i used in turn to enrich my inner self awaiting to use in the future.

But even more than improving my own works, i love reading stuffs. I truly understand now as to why i write in the first place. I write because i have read too many. I have read and known and think and imagine so much that i yearn for companionship. I want to share it with others. To see what they think of it, to see what expression, what emotion would it triggers in them. They may use it to further themselves later on and i am looking forward to it for i am too a reader. It's this positive feedback loop that connect us all together as authors, as artists.

I know that many come to writing and art for income and often time it may compromise your inner artist. I know many who stole works of others, who vandalized, who caused misfortune onto others out of jealousy and hatred. I will not make name for i didn't come for that reason. I wrote this today to open my heart to all of you.

We are all kindred spirits...
...you...
...and I.

May us live forever just as all the great creators before us.
Well you'll never be MY rival, kid. You could never reach the apex, and that's where I make my home every goddamn day. Competing with me, even the attempt would merely dishearten you once begin to realize the great abyssal difference in our skill and talent. I want that for no one.

But against lesser authors? Such rivalry, I encourage it!

...lol I'm getting really good at sucking my own dick.

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Well you'll never be MY rival, kid. You could never reach the apex, and that's where I make my home every goddamn day. Competing with me, even the attempt would merely dishearten you once begin to realize the great abyssal difference in our skill and talent. I want that for no one.

But against lesser authors? Such rivalry, I encourage it!

...lol I'm getting really good at sucking my own dick.
I see you mistook my intention in this competition. Winning or losing was never in my view. I crave to expand and grow.

To live is to grow. The greater the disparity between our skills the more room for me to grow. You just introduced me to an all you can eat buffet and i shall not decline such delicious offer.

The hunger consume the hunger. Let the vicious cycle continue.

Monk_Origins

I see you mistook my intention in this competition. Winning or losing was never in my view. I crave to expand and grow.

To live is to grow. The greater the disparity between our skills the more room for me to grow. You just introduced me to an all you can eat buffet and i shall not decline such delicious offer.

The hunger consume the hunger. Let the vicious cycle continue.
Lad, there are 2 frequent commenters whom you should never respond. They are masters of trolling, or "sucking my own dick" as one put it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Don't get me started on "Laura" and how . . . nope, no. Don't get me started.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I see so they are also food, right?
You can eat us, yes. But dont listen to him. I, at least, dont troll. I havent the foggiest idea why one would say such a thing. Unless...they're jealous and lashing out with petty attempts at ruining my otherwise pristine name

Fromage

Peerless member
sucking ones own dick....either got a really long schlong or a really long neck.
Just use an omnitrix