The FIFA World Cup 2022 has ended!!!!

OP1000

Hello!!!!
To all the football fans on the site that were watching the tournament, what were your favourite moments in this World Cup? Did you enjoy the matches that were played? Which goal did you consider as the best goal of the tournament? Please share your thoughts if you wish to do so.

Holder-of-the-metal-bat

Not much of a fan usually, but couldn't help watch the finals yesterday. Beautiful match, I thought France would lose for sure when they were at 2-0. Didn't expect them to go back up to 2-2. Or even egalize at 3-3. This was a great Messi / Mbappe match!

OP1000

Not much of a fan usually, but couldn't help watch the finals yesterday. Beautiful match, I thought France would lose for sure when they were at 2-0. Didn't expect them to go back up to 2-2. Or even egalize at 3-3. This was a great Messi / Mbappe match!
A great final for sure.
Corned beef trumped over baguette!

Well, an 'exclamation point' to Lionel Messi's illustrious career. And I'm just waiting for France to blame their defeat on Russia...
🤣That would be funny to watch.

Last edited:

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
Hello!!!!
To all the football fans on the site that were watching the tournament, what were your favourite moments in this World Cup? Did you enjoy the matches that were played? Which goal did you consider as the best goal of the tournament? Please share your thoughts if you wish to do so.
I must say I got sick a lot because I watched all World Cup match late at night (It's 2 AM here when the match was ongoing).
And yes, I do watch the match last night. I screamed a lot to the point I lost my voice today lol.

OP1000

I must say I got sick a lot because I watched all World Cup match late at night (It's 2 AM here when the match was ongoing).
And yes, I do watch the match last night. I screamed a lot to the point I lost my voice today lol.
That's football for you.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Whelp.

Time to remember that Qatar fucked over alot of migrant workers.

I don't know what hashtag it was, but yeah, don't forget.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Started bad, but it had some really good final matches. I wanted to see Ronaldo and Messi, two modern icons, against each other on finale, but, French team served a good game too. Also, hopefully Qatar getting to host world cup by bribing don't awake some plans on certain countries.

Novel_Fam

Hello!!!!
It’s really surprising and enjoyable to watch since I don’t often watch much sports nor entertainments like series…
But wow that match of yesterday was extreme and made me and my family’s blood boiling in happiness at Argentina’s success and Messi’s happiness ;)

OP1000

That moment when Croatia managed a win against Marocco without utilizing the power of penalty shootout.
Hmm, that match was interesting alright. I was sad that Morocco didn't win the bronze medal for the tournament but I admit that Croatia were the better team.
my greatest enjoyment came from seeing france lose
Damn, I really tought that Argentina would lose. I sure did underestimate their capabilities.
Whelp.

Time to remember that Qatar fucked over alot of migrant workers.

I don't know what hashtag it was, but yeah, don't forget.
But all the recent FIFA World Cup tournaments were controversial in their own ways don't you think?
Started bad, but it had some really good final matches. I wanted to see Ronaldo and Messi, two modern icons, against each other on finale, but, French team served a good game too. Also, hopefully Qatar getting to host world cup by bribing don't awake some plans on certain countries.
The finals for this tournament sure were interesting. But I would give up on idea of no more bribes for FIFA when they nominate the next host fot the 2030 World Cup and the ones to come.
It’s really surprising and enjoyable to watch since I don’t often watch much sports nor entertainments like series…
But wow that match of yesterday was extreme and made me and my family’s blood boiling in happiness at Argentina’s success and Messi’s happiness ;)
I must agree, there were a number of surprising moments during the tournament. I was rooting for France to win the World Cup. :sweat_smile: I guess I bet on the wrong team to win the tournament.
The goalie with the trophy at the end...hehehe
Oh, I know what your talking about.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I didn't see any of it, but my kid kicked a little soccer ball around and wanted to throw it through a basketball hoop, so I put the kid on my shoulders, but we still weren't quite tall enough.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
But all the recent FIFA World Cup tournaments were controversial in their own ways don't you think?

The goalkeeper sure was bold to do what he did.
The face of the guy next to him. Lol.