The highest honour you can recive from a reader

Enfabled

Fanart is the ultimate honor that I hope I'll get someday, but what warms my heart now is when people comment just to talk about the story/characters. I obviously appreciate direct comments to me and praise for the story, but seeing people feel the need to comment not because they want to say something to me but just because they have thoughts they have to get out is really nice.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Dick pic.
1704841989138.jpeg

1704842032501.jpeg

nemonusquam_

If they're so invested that they can come up with stuff and angles even you as the creator hadn't noticed, and which can actually enhance your story. All for the betterment of the worlds we create. (y)

J_Chemist

Either the purchase of a physical copy or fanart. Fanart would be wild.
After thinking about it, to add- I think a raging comment/review later on in my story is also commendable.

It shows that the Reader felt a sincere emotion because of my story. Though it was rage or a negative emotion, they were moved enough that they felt utterly compelled to share their feelings and thoughts. Now, the key is "later on in the story". Not in the first few chapters, but around chapter 40+. This tells me they stuck around, pushed on even with their distaste, and tried to enjoy the story in some regard but simply could not.

Readers like this give your story every effort of theirs in hopes that they might like it, but it just isn't to be. To make it that far along in a story and still be unhappy is, again, commendable. Though it does suck to get a negative review at that point, I'll take it.

Hanne

patreon support, fan art, nice advanced reviews, stalking my discord server, nice comments saying the story is addicting, etc

there are also some questionable acts, but let's not discuss that :blob_melt:

I luv my readers :blob_reach:

oh don't forget the annual subscriber, they're the best! :blob_aww:

Aez_Nairo

Demi-Human Of The Gray World
They are inspired to do good without me knowing. I was inspired by Zuo Mo to go for agriculture on crops knowing it will be one difficult but fun challenge. Weather, plant diseases, dirt, physical labour like a true man. Suffer, then the result will shine. No lazy or easy task. However I have free hand most of the time, just need a set goal.

J_Chemist

They are inspired to do good without me knowing. I was inspired by Zuo Mo to go for agriculture on crops knowing it will be one difficult but fun challenge. Weather, plant diseases, dirt, physical labour like a true man. Suffer, then the result will shine. No lazy or easy task. However I have free hand most of the time, just need a set goal.
I can't even grow my retirement fund let alone plants. You have my respect.

KuromiMago

Fanfic me.

And if its really good, I'll just kidnap them and make them into some kinda of collaborator. Also fanart, but isn't fanfic just a kind of fanart?

Oh, and also their eyeball. The left one.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
"I would love to get my hands on a physical copy of your story."