The Last to Comment Wins

CraigUzumaki

We might as well talk about something while we're here.

What's your guy's favourite anime and why?

mostlyharmfulll

TeaMate since day 1
Well, that was the answer I expected.
And mine is A certain scientific railgun. I just like all the characters and am a fan of Kazumachis works in general.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
My favorite anime was overlord, because I enjoyed watching terrible people doing terrible things.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Hard to say, I never liked the fave of the fave, but if there was a category as a faves then Angel Beats!, Hellsing Ultimate, Shaman King, No Game No Life.

If I really had to choose one, then Angel Beats!, because it was the first time I experienced the feels and it swallowed me whole into the conscious weeb culture. My first unconscious one was Shaman King, and still is one of faves.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
07-Ghost
Gravitation
Princess Princess
Kyo Kara Maoh

The plot of them are still stuck in my head even after years. :blob_popcorn:

Gundam Seed was my first Gundam anime, then came Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 is the only newer Gundam Anime that I truly enjoyed. It still brings me joy just by hearing the name. Gundam Iron Blood Orphans was not my cup of tea. I stopped watching when they brought romance in and what the hell is with them dying like flies.

CraigUzumaki

I'd say mine has to be Hunter x Hunter. Naruto is a close one, but I find Hunter x Hunter to be more creative and interesting. The world building and power system is really well done and I love shonens in general.

mostlyharmfulll

TeaMate since day 1
Never was a friend of shounen like Naruto or One Piece. Don´t know why, its just not my cup of tea.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
JoJo. And that's because I'm not an animation kind of guy. I like to experience things in my own pace to the point where I'd find it difficult not to fast forward to skip some dialogue or wish the action would slow down at times so I could appreciate it more. JoJo is the only anime so far that made me go WITH the show's own pacing. Even if I'd read all the manga beforehand, the absurdity of it all just makes it worthwhile to see it unfold in wacky animation and voice-acting, no matter how fast or slow it gets.

Himekawa

07-Ghost
Gravitation
Princess Princess
Kyo Kara Maoh

The plot of them are still stuck in my head even after years. :blob_popcorn:

Gundam Seed was my first Gundam anime, then came Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 is the only newer Gundam Anime that I truly enjoyed. It still brings me joy just by hearing the name. Gundam Iron Blood Orphans was not my cup of tea. I stopped watching when they brought romance in and what the hell is with them dying like flies.
07-ghost - BL undertones
Kyou kara maoh - with wolfram kiss, isn't it just BL?
princess princess - that tooru and yuujirou kiss... do you like BL? Well shounen Ai...

Himekawa

We might as well talk about something while we're here.

Yuki kajiura's anime. .hack//SIGN is one of the earliest anime I've bought the DVD of. the others is usually sunday morning cartoon (well... I don't understand why the likes of gundam seed, with its ecchi opening get sunday morning cartoon slot). Since then I've fallen in love with kajiura's works. well... I'm pretty emo that age.

Well... I don't know why, but I just consider BGM and music to be something to consider after that, more than animation and storyline.

Then ARIA with choro club and senoo. You can just listen to the track on their own.

tiaf

07-ghost - BL undertones
Kyou kara maoh - with wolfram kiss, isn't it just BL?
princess princess - that tooru and yuujirou kiss... do you like BL? Well shounen Ai...
I’m surprised you weren’t aware of my obsession for BL yet. :blob_evil_two:
I even renamed my art thread and included BL. My signature is also only filled with guys.
Was I not obvious enough?:blob_hmm_two:

Wait, was that sarcasm?!

Himekawa

I’m surprised you weren’t aware of my obsession for BL yet. :blob_evil_two:
I even renamed my art thread and included BL. My signature is also only filled with guys.
Was I not obvious enough?:blob_hmm_two:

Wait, was that sarcasm?!

No. I only stay in this subforum after all. playing AG, which is dead now, and @AliceShiki's KR game.

tiaf

Last to comment wins stays. :blob_uwu: