The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Esxm7-_XEAoARnQ.png

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Every Major News Source In The Country: puh-puhlease s-stop buying s-stocks, you're gon-gonna crash t-the market

The Internet:
Es2n9AtW8AEpnh2.jpeg

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
gotta teach these rich bois a lesson
You didn't hear it from me, but on the communist part of the internet, there's a rumor going around.

They're planning something big, to strike against the capitalists.

They are going to bring back equality to America, and then the rest of the world. When they're done, they'll toss us the rich to eat.

It's all gonna start with a book. It's going to sweep not just the nation, but the world. Kind of like Mein Kampf, but it's good because it's not by a Nazi.

...Did somebody say, Communist Manifesto 2?

BlackFrost

You didn't hear it from me, but on the communist part of the internet, there's a rumor going around.

They're planning something big, to strike against the capitalists.

They are going to bring back equality to America, and then the rest of the world. When they're done, they'll toss us the rich to eat.

It's all gonna start with a book. It's going to sweep not just the nation, but the world. Kind of like Mein Kampf, but it's good because it's not by a Nazi.

...Did somebody say, Communist Manifesto 2?
I'll be rooting for this.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
I love to eat pencil lead. The mechanical kind, since it's thinner and easier to chew.

BlackFrost

Students can't come to school without a consent letter from their parents. But I don't know what my school is going to do, so my chances of not going to school are like fifty-fifty.