The Last to Comment Wins

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
I shall now go for longest comment.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Generik0

Chapter 15
[15:1] After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, "Do not be afraid, Abram, I am your shield; your reward shall be very great."
[15:2] But Abram said, "O Lord GOD, what will you give me, for I continue childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?"
[15:3] And Abram said, "You have given me no offspring, and so a slave born in my house is to be my heir."
[15:4] But the word of the LORD came to him, "This man shall not be your heir; no one but your very own issue shall be your heir."
[15:5] He brought him outside and said, "Look toward heaven and count the stars, if you are able to count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your descendants be."
[15:6] And he believed the LORD; and the LORD reckoned it to him as righteousness.
[15:7] Then he said to him, "I am the LORD who brought you from Ur of the Chaldeans, to give you this land to possess."
[15:8] But he said, "O Lord GOD, how am I to know that I shall possess it?"
[15:9] He said to him, "Bring me a heifer three years old, a female goat three years old, a ram three years old, a turtledove, and a young pigeon."
[15:10] He brought him all these and cut them in two, laying each half over against the other; but he did not cut the birds in two.
[15:11] And when birds of prey came down on the carcasses, Abram drove them away.
[15:12] As the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram, and a deep and terrifying darkness descended upon him.
[15:13] Then the LORD said to Abram, "Know this for certain, that your offspring shall be aliens in a land that is not theirs, and shall be slaves there, and they shall be oppressed for four hundred years;
[15:14] but I will bring judgment on the nation that they serve, and afterward they shall come out with great possessions.
[15:15] As for yourself, you shall go to your ancestors in peace; you shall be buried in a good old age.
[15:16] And they shall come back here in the fourth generation; for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete."
[15:17] When the sun had gone down and it was dark, a smoking fire pot and a flaming torch passed between these pieces.
[15:18] On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, "To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates,
[15:19] the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites,
[15:20] the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim,
[15:21] the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.".
Chapter 16
[16:1] Now Sarai, Abram's wife, bore him no children. She had an Egyptian slave-girl whose name was Hagar,
[16:2] and Sarai said to Abram, "You see that the LORD has prevented me from bearing children; go in to my slave-girl; it may be that I shall obtain children by her." And Abram listened to the voice of Sarai.
[16:3] So, after Abram had lived ten years in the land of Canaan, Sarai, Abram's wife, took Hagar the Egyptian, her slave-girl, and gave her to her husband Abram as a wife.
[16:4] He went in to Hagar, and she conceived; and when she saw that she had conceived, she looked with contempt on her mistress.
[16:5] Then Sarai said to Abram, "May the wrong done to me be on you! I gave my slave-girl to your embrace, and when she saw that she had conceived, she looked on me with contempt. May the LORD judge between you and me!"
[16:6] But Abram said to Sarai, "Your slave-girl is in your power; do to her as you please." Then Sarai dealt harshly with her, and she ran away from her.
[16:7] The angel of the LORD found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, the spring on the way to Shur.
[16:8] And he said, "Hagar, slave-girl of Sarai, where have you come from and where are you going?" She said, "I am running away from my mistress Sarai."
[16:9] The angel of the LORD said to her, "Return to your mistress, and submit to her."
[16:10] The angel of the LORD also said to her, "I will so greatly multiply your offspring that they cannot be counted for multitude."
[16:11] And the angel of the LORD said to her, "Now you have conceived and shall bear a son; you shall call him Ishmael, for the LORD has given heed to your affliction.
[16:12] He shall be a wild ass of a man, with his hand against everyone, and everyone's hand against him; and he shall live at odds with all his kin."
[16:13] So she named the LORD who spoke to her, "You are El-roi"; for she said, "Have I really seen God and remained alive after seeing him?"
[16:14] Therefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi; it lies between Kadesh and Bered.
[16:15] Hagar bore Abram a son; and Abram named his son, whom Hagar bore, Ishmael.
[16:16] Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I shall now go for longest comment.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Bruh, I once made a comment that was the character limit, but just the letter A repeated over and over.

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
Chapter 15
[15:1] After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, "Do not be afraid, Abram, I am your shield; your reward shall be very great."
[15:2] But Abram said, "O Lord GOD, what will you give me, for I continue childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?"
[15:3] And Abram said, "You have given me no offspring, and so a slave born in my house is to be my heir."
[15:4] But the word of the LORD came to him, "This man shall not be your heir; no one but your very own issue shall be your heir."
[15:5] He brought him outside and said, "Look toward heaven and count the stars, if you are able to count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your descendants be."
[15:6] And he believed the LORD; and the LORD reckoned it to him as righteousness.
[15:7] Then he said to him, "I am the LORD who brought you from Ur of the Chaldeans, to give you this land to possess."
[15:8] But he said, "O Lord GOD, how am I to know that I shall possess it?"
[15:9] He said to him, "Bring me a heifer three years old, a female goat three years old, a ram three years old, a turtledove, and a young pigeon."
[15:10] He brought him all these and cut them in two, laying each half over against the other; but he did not cut the birds in two.
[15:11] And when birds of prey came down on the carcasses, Abram drove them away.
[15:12] As the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram, and a deep and terrifying darkness descended upon him.
[15:13] Then the LORD said to Abram, "Know this for certain, that your offspring shall be aliens in a land that is not theirs, and shall be slaves there, and they shall be oppressed for four hundred years;
[15:14] but I will bring judgment on the nation that they serve, and afterward they shall come out with great possessions.
[15:15] As for yourself, you shall go to your ancestors in peace; you shall be buried in a good old age.
[15:16] And they shall come back here in the fourth generation; for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete."
[15:17] When the sun had gone down and it was dark, a smoking fire pot and a flaming torch passed between these pieces.
[15:18] On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, "To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates,
[15:19] the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites,
[15:20] the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim,
[15:21] the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.".
Chapter 16
[16:1] Now Sarai, Abram's wife, bore him no children. She had an Egyptian slave-girl whose name was Hagar,
[16:2] and Sarai said to Abram, "You see that the LORD has prevented me from bearing children; go in to my slave-girl; it may be that I shall obtain children by her." And Abram listened to the voice of Sarai.
[16:3] So, after Abram had lived ten years in the land of Canaan, Sarai, Abram's wife, took Hagar the Egyptian, her slave-girl, and gave her to her husband Abram as a wife.
[16:4] He went in to Hagar, and she conceived; and when she saw that she had conceived, she looked with contempt on her mistress.
[16:5] Then Sarai said to Abram, "May the wrong done to me be on you! I gave my slave-girl to your embrace, and when she saw that she had conceived, she looked on me with contempt. May the LORD judge between you and me!"
[16:6] But Abram said to Sarai, "Your slave-girl is in your power; do to her as you please." Then Sarai dealt harshly with her, and she ran away from her.
[16:7] The angel of the LORD found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, the spring on the way to Shur.
[16:8] And he said, "Hagar, slave-girl of Sarai, where have you come from and where are you going?" She said, "I am running away from my mistress Sarai."
[16:9] The angel of the LORD said to her, "Return to your mistress, and submit to her."
[16:10] The angel of the LORD also said to her, "I will so greatly multiply your offspring that they cannot be counted for multitude."
[16:11] And the angel of the LORD said to her, "Now you have conceived and shall bear a son; you shall call him Ishmael, for the LORD has given heed to your affliction.
[16:12] He shall be a wild ass of a man, with his hand against everyone, and everyone's hand against him; and he shall live at odds with all his kin."
[16:13] So she named the LORD who spoke to her, "You are El-roi"; for she said, "Have I really seen God and remained alive after seeing him?"
[16:14] Therefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi; it lies between Kadesh and Bered.
[16:15] Hagar bore Abram a son; and Abram named his son, whom Hagar bore, Ishmael.
[16:16] Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael
I cede the privilege of the longest comment to you. However... Quotes count toward the word count. >:)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
gay people are awesome. They get to hate women and it's totally fine cause' they're not banging women.

BenJepheneT

So gay women hate women? Thats an eye opener.
get to hate women. very important word people forget to include whenever they quote me saying that. get.

it's like being Rwandan and you're racist against Bulgarians. you're most likely not gonna meet a Bulgarian in your entire life. of course, the possible interaction between the common Rwandan and Bulgarian dwarves between a gay guy and a woman, but under most circumstances, the misogyny can probably fly by just fine. grit your teeth, suck up the belly, and just nod with what they're saying. you'll be fine; you're not looking to dive into her good side unless she's got a banging smoking hot husband.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
get to hate women. very important word people forget to include whenever they quote me saying that. get.

it's like being Rwandan and you're racist against Bulgarians. you're most likely not gonna meet a Bulgarian in your entire life. of course, the possible interaction between the common Rwandan and Bulgarian dwarves between a gay guy and a woman, but under most circumstances, the misogyny can probably fly by just fine. grit your teeth, suck up the belly, and just nod with what they're saying. you'll be fine; you're not looking to dive into her good side unless she's got a banging smoking hot husband.
But your whole statement dont make sense since gay women do have sex with other gay women. XD I wasn’t saying you were misogynist.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
Also, I live in England, most of europe has come to England for work so I doubt that I have not met a Bulgarian before. Romanians/Bulgarians have migrated to England for quite some time.

BenJepheneT

But your whole statement dont make sense since gay women do have sex with other gay women. XD I wasn’t saying you were misogynist.
ah fuck, should've put gay MEN on there in the first place. i was more under the impression that gay is meant for men while lesbian is meant for women.

Also, I live in England, most of europe has come to England for work so I doubt that I have not met a Bulgarian before. Romanians/Bulgarians have migrated to England for quite some time.
i used the "you" pronoun in a general sense. if you were, as stated above, Rwandan and your racism is exclusively Bulgarian flavoured, that hate would be easy to channel in Rwanda than in Bulgaria.