The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
since the term latinx is used to include latino people of all gender spectrums, i'd like to propose a similar term for asian people.

we'll call it Chinx

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
i rememberd why i'm a brown recluse

BenJepheneT

IMG_20211101_103153.jpg

not a horny post (as hard as it is to believe) but I do admire the female form a lot, in a fascinating sense. it's a delicate balance, and yet there are so many different combinations of forms and curves to achieve the same effect. it's so easy to fuck it up but yet, it's abundant in terms of variety.

I'm not joking when I say the human form should be observed as an artform itself. Bodybuilding, dieting, slimming; you name it. I think it should be something considered.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
View attachment 10236

not a horny post (as hard as it is to believe) but I do admire the female form a lot, in a fascinating sense. it's a delicate balance, and yet there are so many different combinations of forms and curves to achieve the same effect. it's so easy to fuck it up but yet, it's abundant in terms of variety.

I'm not joking when I say the human form should be observed as an artform itself. Bodybuilding, dieting, slimming; you name it. I think it should be something considered.

BenJepheneT

don't you hate it when you're trying to enjoy a parade but your dad asks you if you want to grow up and become the saviour of the broken, the beaten, and the damned