The Last to Comment Wins

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Actaually, you're right. I'm not sure why I asked that here. But anyway, the problem seems to have fixed itself for now. So hopefully, it would stay this way.
But did you fix the problem of your dirty windows? How am I supposed to collect intel when they're so dirty!

@BlackFrost clean your windows. Your entire house preferably. Also stock your fridge some more. I checked and it was absolutely barren.

BlackFrost

But did you fix the problem of your dirty windows? How am I supposed to collect intel when they're so dirty!

@BlackFrost clean your windows. Your entire house preferably. Also stock your fridge some more. I checked and it was absolutely barren.
I have those window door thingy that leads to a very small balcony. And yes, they are clean.

ZynGrand

So I was looking at the forum rules looking for one to break when I see #8 in the Other section it says
No homework help threads
Now, the way this is worded, means to say not to make threads asking for help.

It doesn't say you can't ask for help at all.

So, with this knowledge, and the knowledge of how smart we all are with how we can solve problems like the BlackFrost Window Incident, I ask all of you:

The half-life of Carbon-14 is 5730 years.

17. Write the exponential decay function to model the amount left of a 400 mg sample after t years.

18. How much Carbon-14 is left after 30,000 years?

This is the last problem I need for my answer key so please hurry my final is in an hour.

BlackFrost

So I was looking at the forum rules looking for one to break when I see #8 in the Other section it says

Now, the way this is worded, means to say not to make threads asking for help.

It doesn't say you can't ask for help at all.

So, with this knowledge, and the knowledge of how smart we all are with how we can solve problems like the BlackFrost Window Incident, I ask all of you:

The half-life of Carbon-14 is 5730 years.

17. Write the exponential decay function to model the amount left of a 400 mg sample after t years.

18. How much Carbon-14 is left after 30,000 years?

This is the last problem I need for my answer key so please hurry my final is in an hour.
Not sure about 17 but 18 is 2.654% (I think)

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
if you're confused, that means you're on the right track of this thread.

ZynGrand

I googled SAG MAL and it's an introduction to german culture right?

I'm confused by why you keep saying that.
Heh.

You fell for the old SAG MAL Trick.
Not the first, and not surprising.

ZynGrand

Not sure about 17 but 18 is 2.654% (I think)
You were wrong, it was 2.65.

Thanks to you not only did I get the question wrong but the teacher caught me cheating.
My life is now over.
Clean your room.

ZynGrand

But how is it a trick? SAG MAL refers to german culture right?
Well the average person doesn't know what SAG MAL means, so when they look it up they're tricked into learning about german culture, ultimately becoming Germanophiles.