The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
It's not sticky keys. It's a new keyboard.
No, it's a feature inside windows. Sticky keys. Go check it out. Apparently it works like an auto-clicker. If you hit a certain shortcut it'll start holding down keys without the need to press it. It fucked me over a couple times with the WASD keys in GTA Online. Disable them ASAP.

BlackFrost

No, it's a feature inside windows. Sticky keys. Go check it out. Apparently it works like an auto-clicker. If you hit a certain shortcut it'll start holding down keys without the need to press it. It fucked me over a couple times with the WASD keys in GTA Online. Disable them ASAP.
Is it there in linux?

BlackFrost

If it ain't sticky keys, then you might've just been given a faulty keyboard, my Scribbla.
That's what I thought at first, but the problem is still there even after I disconnected the external keyboard and used the laptop keyboard.

BlackFrost

Reinstall windows
I have windows, but I use linux, because I like it more than windows. In windows, finding the problem would be easier as you can just go to safe mode to see if the problem is a virus or because of the keyboard. But I don't think you can do that in linux.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
I have windows, but I use linux, because I like it more than windows. In windows, finding the problem would be easier as you can just go to safe mode to see if the problem is a virus or because of the keyboard. But I don't think you can do that in linux.
I think you misunderstood.

They meant to reinstall the windows in your house. As we all know, computers take the air in the room and turn it into electricity. But, there are many other factors which can change the conversion rate. If your windows are too dirty, or too small, your computer will not be able to fully convert air into electricity.

And if your computer is underpowered, it can have strange effects. Even a one percent failure conversion rate can do it in. More than likely, your enter key is wired the furthest from the power core, and the low power is causing it to not function correctly.

So go and check your windows for grime and dirt, maybe that'll help.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I think you misunderstood.

They meant to reinstall the windows in your house. As we all know, computers take the air in the room and turn it into electricity. But, there are many other factors which can change the conversion rate. If your windows are too dirty, or too small, your computer will not be able to fully convert air into electricity.

And if your computer is underpowered, it can have strange effects. Even a one percent failure conversion rate can do it in. More than likely, your enter key is wired the furthest from the power core, and the low power is causing it to not function correctly.

So go and check your windows for grime and dirt, maybe that'll help.
No no, as we all know, eyes are the windows to soul. They need to have an eye transplant that will better allow them to see how fucking dumb they are for thinking we could ever help them.

ZynGrand

No no, as we all know, eyes are the windows to soul. They need to have an eye transplant that will better allow them to see how fucking dumb they are for thinking we could ever help them.
Yeah, well, they should clean their windows as well.

Do you know how long it's been since @BlackFrost cleaned their windows?
It's like they're living in a pigsty!

ZynGrand

The plot twist is that blackfrost is literally a pig that found a computer.
I would think it less of a plot twist and more of a reveal. The clues were all there, if you cared to look.

BlackFrost

Actaually, you're right. I'm not sure why I asked that here. But anyway, the problem seems to have fixed itself for now. So hopefully, it would stay this way.