The Last to Comment Wins

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
I didn't know it's a trick. . . Are you made it up?
…I would never lie.

I can't. In fact, you know compulsive lying? I'm the complete opposite of that. I physically, mentally and spiritually cannot lie. If I were to ever lie, I'd explode from the stress it would produce.

Anything I have and will say should be taken at face value, because I don't lie or play games. I tell the truth like a dog detects drugs. I used to be called the "Angelic Tongue" back in high school because of how I… spoke the truth like an angel.

My speech is both impeccable and impossibly impressive. If I were to lie, and I do not, I would speak like a low greased football confectionary stand. Kinda like how you speak to members of your preferred sex.

ZynGrand

…I would never lie.

I can't. In fact, you know compulsive lying? I'm the complete opposite of that. I physically, mentally and spiritually cannot lie. If I were to ever lie, I'd explode from the stress it would produce.

Anything I have and will say should be taken at face value, because I don't lie or play games. I tell the truth like a dog detects drugs. I used to be called the "Angelic Tongue" back in high school because of how I… spoke the truth like an angel.

My speech is both impeccable and impossibly impressive. If I were to lie, and I do not, I would speak like a low greased football confectionary stand. Kinda like how you speak to members of your preferred sex.
This is all true,
Yes it is very,
You can trust me,
For my name's not Garry

I've never lied,
Except with your mom,
I've never denied,
When something's not false.

They call me a prophet,
A poet, a god.
They call me a genius,
I don't… own a dog.

This is the truth,
You know there's no lying,
It's time for me to snooze,
I tried my best at rhyming.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
So I was looking at the forum rules looking for one to break when I see #8 in the Other section it says

Now, the way this is worded, means to say not to make threads asking for help.

It doesn't say you can't ask for help at all.

So, with this knowledge, and the knowledge of how smart we all are with how we can solve problems like the BlackFrost Window Incident, I ask all of you:

The half-life of Carbon-14 is 5730 years.

17. Write the exponential decay function to model the amount left of a 400 mg sample after t years.

18. How much Carbon-14 is left after 30,000 years?

This is the last problem I need for my answer key so please hurry my final is in an hour.
17. (0.4g)/(2^(t/5730)) = mass of carbon-14 remaining in grams
18. carbon-14 = 10.62 mg

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
ErzjTp-XEAQtNNu.jpeg

ZynGrand

that pfp is too much ben. Fking change it, it almost made me puke
You hate interracial couples?

I didn't think my opinion of you could go lower than it already has, but you've surprised me.

I didn't know you were racist.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
That's too much, keep your kink/fetish to yourself.

You can get reported for that picture, just change it already. You already have 2 warnings ben, why risk it.

Sigh