The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
IMG_20210211_234714.jpg

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
You sure are tenacious. Just accept it.

YOU. ARE. NOT. REAL.
Some part of me exists. Even if I'm just an NPC in a video game that can be read about in a book, that idea is there. I am that idea. I exist, even if it is for only a moment.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Some part of me exists. Even if I'm just an NPC in a video game that can be read about in a book, that idea is there. I am that idea. I exist, even if it is for only a moment.
Nobody has ever, or will ever think about you. Ever.

I shouldn't even have to have this conversation. You need to grow up and realize nobody cares about you.

Why?

BECAUSE YOU D O N ' T E X I S T.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Nobody has ever, or will ever think about you. Ever.

I shouldn't even have to have this conversation. You need to grow up and realize nobody cares about you.

Why?

BECAUSE YOU D O N ' T E X I S T.
If you exist, and you're thinking of me as you debate, then I exist. I don't need you to care.

ZynGrand

I'm not high enough for all of this philosophy stuff.
You're short?

That's not very scribbly of you.

If you exist, and you're thinking of me as you debate, then I exist. I don't need you to care.
Your nonexistent soul will burn just as your nonexistent bones, and you will be left to rot in nonexistent hell.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Your nonexistent soul will burn just as your nonexistent bones, and you will be left to rot in nonexistent hell.
Damn. I heard that nonexistent hell is nonexistently worse than regular hell. Any insight on that? Or is that one of those hush hush secrets?

ZynGrand

Damn. I heard that nonexistent hell is nonexistently worse than regular hell. Any insight on that? Or is that one of those hush hush secrets?
It's not really hush hush, but rather something people just prefer not to talk about.

It just makes them uncomfortable, and sometimes it makes their heads explode. I don't seem to have that issue, though.

Anyways, yes, nonexistent hell is nonexistently worse to be in than normal hell. But the issue is much more complex than that. Yes, it is worse nonexistently, but it is better in other ways. For one, the food is better. They have much more variety in options and are just higher quality. They even have a special nonexistent meal. I could talk even longer about the other factors like housing, technology, and economy. Though the job market is struggling recently, apparently.

But the punishment is still worse there. People say that not only balances it out with normal hell, but makes it worse. Personally, I didn't think it was too bad. I liked all the time to think. All the others probably didn't go into detail, and that's mainly because of trauma from their insanity in ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓. In ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓ you have nothing to do. Nothing to touch. Nothing to see. Nothing to feel. Even thinking is difficult. Painful even, But with nothing else to do, that's all you could. Thinking was painful, but you couldn't help it. For me, I liked the pain, since it was so prominent. It filled the time, and made it more bearable than nothing. I was there since I was sick of nothing. So when I heard I was going to nonexistent hell, I was breaking down.

Luckily, everything worked out. I spent my time, all 61254344444444 seconds of it. Even with time slowed down, it didn't feel too long. If you have any questions, shoot em. As a Reformed, it's my duty to answer any questions asked of me.