The novels people like DO reflect who they really are.

D

Deleted member 54065

I would like to humbly advertise my novel, which is morally repugnant garbage. Please peruse to your heart's content and do adroitly contemplate the intricate concepts of being a businessman with dealings in illegal ventures.

Also, who sent 1 star? Don't make me go all out in author notes. I'm warning you. My pinky is already hovering over the 'add author notes', ready to unleash devestation upon your readerbase.

/s
Yes, let's exploit this drama and promote our own abominations novels! 😂🤣

ShrimpShady

Bro I aint readin allat. I like myself a good shitstorm though, so I am interested to see where this thread goes.

D

Deleted member 113259

Literally from the first post didn't want to touch this cause it seemed way too biased, turns out it was. Classic controversial W.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Yeah Im going to go ahead and not talk about how I made a genocidal faction leader that shows compassion and loyalty to his subordinates, gives them freedom to carry out operations however they will, credits new members for their contributions, refused to slack off early and lavish off the back of the worker class, and calls out authoritarianism when he sees it. Oh and has an actual reasonable rationale to be genociding.

(Hint: He is Still the bad guy, for fucking obvious reasons)

As for this... yeah I'm just going to sit back and selfishly watch this social commentary play out. It's a distraction from my dysphoria and social anxiety.

I wonder how this would be if someone made a novelization of SHF. Not it, by the way. I don't want that responsibility, though I'll gladly contribute some ideas here or there

Also how is this thread still open?

OP1000

Man, I actually thought that the original poster of this thread was going to seriously go into great detail on the topic of how the novels that people read can show what those people are really like. But we mostly got a rant from the author against another author who did not like the story the original poster was posting, which in turn resulted in a few more disagreements from both users with the opinions of some other users added to the mix.

D

Deleted member 113259

On this topic, is anyone here an infamous and prideful merchant that sees everyone weaker than him as ants and is obsessed with putting some random guy in his place?

If so, based on the point raised by what's his face you may like this:

Notes: Probably has a ton of mistakes, is on a very short hiatus right now (locked out of my computer).

M.G.Driver

On this topic, is anyone here an infamous and prideful merchant that sees everyone weaker than him as ants and is obsessed with putting some random guy in his place?

If so, based on the point raised by what's his face you may like this:

Notes: Probably has a ton of mistakes, is on a very short hiatus right now (locked out of my computer).
Is good, I recommend. First part very depressing.