The Street Writer topics have been published.

D

Deleted member 57675

Damn. How could people NOT know who Chuck Norris is?
I sorta do. Some actor that also likes do some marital stuff I guess. The only reason why is because I always mistake Chuck Norris for Jack Black and then have to google School of Rock guy.

Wohendum

I always think Chuck Norris was Jack Black.
I'm just...disappointed. They look nothing alike. One's a martial artist and the other is a rocker. Not even similar social circles. Movies and television are the only thing they correlate in and they didn't even film in the same genre's.

I'm not even old guys!!! Don't do this to me!!!
Then expect to get banned like a gamer that crosses the server mod.
1651109079638.jpeg

Psycholor

Writing Trash
I'm just...disappointed. They look nothing alike. One's a martial artist and the other is a rocker. Not even similar social circles. Movies and television are the only thing they correlate in and they didn't even film in the same genre's.

View attachment 13701
Chuck Norris... That was the guy from the A-Team right? The one who says "GET TO DA CHOPPAH!"?

D

Deleted member 57675

Haha. Same. But i just dont really keep up with celebrities all the time y'know? Im more interested in other stuff storywriting, living in reality, etc.

Oh and for the person whos keep giving the angry reacts...
Thanks I feel like I'm racking up earning my react points my on the forum. On my way to a 1000 reacts yo! ;)

Wohendum

Haha. Same. But i just dont really keep up with celebrities all the time y'know? Im more interested in other stuff storywriting, living in reality, etc.
Lol wut? I don't keep up with celebrities. But he's more than a celebrity. He's one of the main things that got me into martial arts as a kid. Well, him and several others. I've spent nearly 20 years punching and kicking things because I thought Chuck Norris had an amazing Front-Snap-Kick. Sounds cringey, and it probably is.
You can’t sense the sarcasm? Lol
Sarcasm? Is that edible?

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
What can I say. I'm a gamer. I throw the gamer word around every now and then.
;-;
Lol wut? I don't keep up with celebrities. But he's more than a celebrity. He's one of the main things that got me into martial arts as a kid. Well, him and several others. I've spent nearly 20 years punching and kicking things because I thought Chuck Norris had an amazing Front-Snap-Kick. Sounds cringey, and it probably is.

Sarcasm? Is that edible?
you can get sarcasm after eating an edible.

D

Deleted member 57675

Now you're just fucking with me. You gotta be. You can't be serious.
Well...not the looks. Just thought Jack Black looks like a Chuck? Y'know how some people say you look more like this name when your name is different from what they expect your name is?

Sarcasm? Is that edible?
Yes. Its good decor on cupcakes.