The worst Age Gap poll question.

Would you rather…

• Your spouse is older than your parents

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TotallyHuman

I am older than my spouse's parents. By some centuries. It's not that bad.

TotallyHuman

a certain Jeffrey who's known for not killing himself among other things would probably not have any problem with beating this poll

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
The third answer is the logical choice, at least with the others you can't get lawsuits. The first one is itching close, but I know a person like that and they are perfectly fine with each other.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
And now everyone here is on a list.

What kind of list? Well, it's a list that even Santa burns every Christmas to ritually curse those whose names are on it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My ex-boyfriend (2009-2014) was older than my parents. He lied about his age when he first met me, and he kept his meth habit very well hidden by indulging in it only when I went to go visit my parents. Towards the end, he was pressuring me to go visit my parents, but I didn't want to come home to rotting food, and the fridge was FULL of food at the time he was pressuring me to go, so I refused to go. Shit hit the fan. I didn't really put two and two together until after I left him and did some thinking about all that had happened and met someone who knew him before I did.