too far...

bobbuilderbrown

I started talking to this girl and yesterday night we were talking on text. we started talking pretty dirty but I was wondering if we went to far because the stuff we said was definitely pretty bad and while it didn't include photos due to certain things and it didn't have anything about badly hurting someone else. it did have my messages of my kink which is a dom so it did have me saying certain things in which she responded in kind with other things. I'm trying to be as vague as possible because I don't want what we said out even if no one knows us. all i want to know is did we go too far for people who only recently met

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
It's called sexting. People used to do it all the time, even with people they just met. Now... if you said some things that might put you on a watch list, I'd suggest leaving it to in person. Since the government can pull your phone records.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
If you call that bad, you might not want to know my usual conversations with one guy who once believes I was once a girl and tried to sexually harass me even though I told him the truth. It was one weird conversation that I don't want to talk the full story from.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
What does this have to do with books?
This is a general chat thread so it can include anything so long as it doesn't conflict with site rules. There are also threads for authors, artists, and readers which are meant for writing, drawing, and reading respectfully. Most of the general chat threads are shitposting threads and other random stuff.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
If you call that bad, you might not want to know my usual conversations with one guy who once believes I was once a girl and tried to sexually harass me even though I told him the truth. It was one weird conversation that I don't want to talk the full story from.
If you think that's bad, my husband says that some creepy guy catcalled our son while they were out on a walk. He's 2 and we haven't cut his hair yet because we believe he should make that choice when he's ready. Besides, long hair looks great on everyone. It's an indicator of health.

As for the sexting, that's fine as long as it's consensual. Age of consent varies based on where you live, or course. Believe it or not, some women actively seek out doms because that's what we like. In fact, I taught my second sex partner how to tie a square knot because I wanted to get tied up. Just remember that different people like different things, and always ask if something is OK before proceeding.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
@bobbuilderbrown
So are a clone of someone? It’s peculiar that you’d come to a forum of a webnovel writing site and your first 3 posts are about relationships.

You’re fully within your right to do this of course and I’m not reprimanding you in anyway, I was just curious.

StrongArm

Guy Redshirt.png

J_Chemist

As a single male with plenty of book reading experience and dozens of passing conversations with the opposite sex in elevators, retail stores, and in the gym when I need to verify if she is indeed "not using that", I can safely conclude that unless you brought up the idea of mixing fertilizer or other toxic materials together in order to create an item which can delete other materials, you are fine. Do it again.