Vamps!

Jihn

Your friendly neigh-borhood horsey!
Out of curiosity, how popular are Vampire stories here?

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Out of curiosity, how popular are Vampire stories here?
Good question. I haven't really ever seen one . . . I mean if your wondering so you can know if it would be a good idea to write one you could just give it a shot, I'm not gonna promise it'll be super popular but I'm sure you'll find people who are looking for one and will love it! But I can't truly answer your question, sorry. (Hopefully this helped at least a little!)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I mean, I have vampires in my story but it's not a key element. I don't know if there are very many of them but I've seen a few that were either vampire stories... Or they may have been succubi? I don't know.

Jemini

For the most part, female MC vampire stories tend to do well in terms of more light-toned stories, which do well in general. Male MC vampires usually only do well if it has a much darker and more serious tone to it. Or rather, that's the trend I've seen anyway.

Imahermit

Well my main character is a vampire but it’s not really a vampire type story I guess, mine just has a Mc vampire in a ww2 type era, not really any blood sucking going on here… or readers :(

Last edited:

Nihilism

Well... If you want advice for writing! Do whatever is most fun! It's no fun writing something you don't enjoy!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Don't stop me, I'm morbing!
IMG_20220602_031653.jpg

Jihn

Good question. I haven't really ever seen one . . . I mean if your wondering so you can know if it would be a good idea to write one you could just give it a shot, I'm not gonna promise it'll be super popular but I'm sure you'll find people who are looking for one and will love it! But I can't truly answer your question, sorry. (Hopefully this helped at least a little!)

I started one in like 2017-18 and it got stupid, but so did the whole concept. I liked it, and I wrote a bit of it. I still have the Rico thing to write.

I mean, I have vampires in my story but it's not a key element. I don't know if there are very many of them but I've seen a few that were either vampire stories... Or they may have been succubi? I don't know.

Alright, thanks. And is yours a supernatural-themed universe?

Mine is rather popular and its a vampire novel

Super popular?

For the most part, female MC vampire stories tend to do well in terms of more light-toned stories, which do well in general. Male MC vampires usually only do well if it has a much darker and more serious tone to it. Or rather, that's the trend I've seen anyway.

I will break that trend. I'm not too fond of severe and dark vampire stories, lol.

Well my main character is a vampire but it’s not really a vampire type story I guess, mine just has a Mc vampire in a ww2 type era, not really any blood sucking going on here… or readers :(

How does your MC survive then?

Well... If you want advice for writing! Do whatever is most fun! It's no fun writing something you don't enjoy!

I am trying :P I was curious.

Look at the trending, there is one yesterday and today.

Are they still there?
As long as it's not the sparkly kind of vamp, then don't worry.

Nope, mine aren't even that pale lol.

Imahermit

I started one in like 2017-18 and it got stupid, but so did the whole concept. I liked it, and I wrote a bit of it. I still have the Rico thing to write.

Alright, thanks. And is yours a supernatural-themed universe?

Super popular?

I will break that trend. I'm not too fond of severe and dark vampire stories, lol.

How does your MC survive then?

I am trying :P I was curious.

Are they still there?

Nope, mine aren't even that pale lol.
Stored blood, no like biting necks blood sucking

Jihn