Warning: Little rant on my part

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
I change my avatar three times. But I don't plan to change it again since I like the pic. Nevertheless, I got to accommodate WN and change my name in Discord. So...meh. :blob_uwu:

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I don't mind it on forums, since you usually can't change the name.

But I hate it on discord!
I come back after a few days on some server...and everyone has changed their profile pics and the name!! :blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy:

You have to write people's names in the notes, and then you can always find out.

Also I agree with this rant. Half the time I forget who Ben is.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Just a curious question, I am the only one here on this forum who is annoyed by people constantly changing their profile pics for shit and giggles? :blob_evil_two:

People change with such frequency that I can't tell whether these bloody fools are just completely inept at choosing, or whether they are in dire need of constant self-confirmation and attention seeking in these trying times.

In any case, it makes memorising people very troublesome for me, as I usually connect names with avatars, but then it turns out they have changed again. Very annoying.
*used to change daily back when I was super active on NUF*

*whiiiiiiiiiiiiistles*

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
:blob_catflip: To be honest, it was you who caused me to complain. :blob_teary: I miss your old avatar.
Ah, I really wanted a Mimi Padoru~

I'll probably change back to my old one next year, but expect me to change a lot in December~ *whistles*

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
My avatar merely evolves.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
I used to change my avi almost daily in the past. Now it's just every week or so