We all know that Author who....

TunTun

Depends. If you are brand-new on the market, got no networking connections, not much experience...then how will the employers single you out to be a potentially good candidate? If its not the work experience, the projects, than its the academics...even if its only one part of it, and doesn't mean a guarantee for an interview or being hired. Its a start somewhere at a very minimum...
You can't argue with a nihilist. Nothing has value to them. I'll give you an example:

A college degree doesn't matter IRL! you can always become rich in one!

See?

D

Deleted member 29316

Well shit, I've fallen so many fucken times I've grown thick skin over it. It's gotten to the point where I've said "eh, it'll work again" more times than "hey, it worked"
What's important is we hold on to our ideas. It's what matters in this highly-competitive world. 😁

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥

You guys all know that author who no matter how many views he gets, the cup is always half empty. They could be at the top echelon of novel views, and they would still complain while the rest of us are stuck at the bottom.

I hope the meme above helps lighten up the day of those authors that, like me, barely get 40 readers no matter how hard we try. But hey, I have good news. According to the following stats, posting daily might give you an edge above the rest of your fellow authors: (1) Scribblehub stats 2 | Scribble Hub Forum,

So the answer is, as always, keep writing! And if you ever run into authors complaining about views, share the meme above!
This gives me hope, thanks!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Thanks for the encouragement! Unfortunately, Baby is still making it difficult to get anything done.