What are you?

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I'm a 9-tailed fox in disguise, b/c I'm sneaky that way, and I'm doing okay.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I'm really, really a villainess!

They say that every 1000 years the demon lord resurrects to terrorize the world, well it's like that. That's why I am. But when the demon lord resurrects there is always a pesky hero that comes about due to fate. I can already smell it, the stench of a pure-hearted maiden somewhere in this world. The heroine, the yin to my yang, has arrived in this world, and they might be surprisingly close by.

I'm glad this thread came up. I always need to let people know. Don't doubt me. Anyone who doubts me will ... I will do something and then something will happen!

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
I'm really, really a villainess!

They say that every 1000 years the demon lord resurrects to terrorize the world, well it's like that. That's why I am. But when the demon lord resurrects there is always a pesky hero that comes about due to fate. I can already smell it, the stench of a pure-hearted maiden somewhere in this world. The heroine, the yin to my yang, has arrived in this world, and they might be surprisingly close by.

I'm glad this thread came up. I always need to let people know. Don't doubt me. Anyone who doubts me will ... I will do something and then something will happen!

Muha Muha Muah ha I shall stop you!

Wait, wrong costume!
Never Fear! Mummy is here!

Wait? Damnit, wrong again!
I vant tu suck vur vlood~~! aH aH ah~!

Nooo... wrong AGAIN
*Lick *Lick *Lick

Gah! Not that one either!
Grrrrr~~!

Grrr No! Wrong still!
Never Fear!
The Angel is here!