What are you?

Idk why I decided to start this thread but I'm bored.

What are you and Why are you?
Also How are you? :)

Last edited:

Monk_Origins

I always thought I was a hyuman. But a certain person thinks I am a tsundere. And another one thinks I am a scalie(furry but with lizards) And an air force vet thinks I am tougher than him...
I am none of these... #humblebrag

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Idk why I decided to my this thread but I'm bored.

I R a human slave of cats!

1605037957848.jpeg

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm a Homo sapien with a fetus. I came out of my mother's vagina, and my fetus will (hopefully) come out of my vagina. I have gestational diabetes, which means my fetus can grow too large if I don't manage my blood sugar well enough. If my fetus grows too large, I'll have to have a c-section.

Enlyghten

Idk why I decided to my this thread but I'm bored.

I am the mechanism by which the universe observes itself.
I am because my parents procreated and I have not died yet.
Doin' well enough. I'm a pretty extreme introvert, so I'm not as affected by Covid as many are. All it's really done for me is make things more expensive, make people grouse (which I ignore as usual), and make me wear a mask, which I don't care much about. In fact, the most annoying people at work are all teleworking, so my own tiny piece of the world may have seen a net gain.

The real question here is 'how are you'? Some people reach out because they're bored. Some for a little hint of human connection. Some use that as a cover to reach out when they are hurting and don't know how to ask for help - or don't think they can (personal experience). I'm not saying this applies to you, but if it does, I hope you'll consider me a possible resource.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I'm fish and I'm a fish.

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
I am a pale ginger girl. As for why... even I cannot say. I was adopted and therefore my creation cannot be verified. Perhaps I was isekai'ed to earth and simply have not regained the memories of my previous life. :P

As for how I am... I did the whole "one chip challenge" thing like 8 hours ago and my tummy still hurts. How are you?