What are you?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I am a pale ginger girl. As for why... even I cannot say. I was adopted and therefore my creation cannot be verified. Perhaps I was isekai'ed to earth and simply have not regained the memories of my previous life. :P

As for how I am... I did the whole "one chip challenge" thing like 8 hours ago and my tummy still hurts. How are you?
what is the one chip challenge?

Jemini

I am a grilled cheese sandwich with a side of peppermint patty candies because you are what you eat.

I am a pale ginger girl. As for why... even I cannot say. I was adopted and therefore my creation cannot be verified. Perhaps I was isekai'ed to earth and simply have not regained the memories of my previous life. :P

As for how I am... I did the whole "one chip challenge" thing like 8 hours ago and my tummy still hurts. How are you?
Unfortunately, I am still bored.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Breasts are overrated you don't need them.

Why do you suck?

I am the mechanism by which the universe observes itself.
I am because my parents procreated and I have not died yet.
Doin' well enough. I'm a pretty extreme introvert, so I'm not as affected by Covid as many are. All it's really done for me is make things more expensive, make people grouse (which I ignore as usual), and make me wear a mask, which I don't care much about. In fact, the most annoying people at work are all teleworking, so my own tiny piece of the world may have seen a net gain.

The real question here is 'how are you'? Some people reach out because they're bored. Some for a little hint of human connection. Some use that as a cover to reach out when they are hurting and don't know how to ask for help - or don't think they can (personal experience). I'm not saying this applies to you, but if it does, I hope you'll consider me a possible resource.
Human Interaction....
The thing I rarely experience.

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
what is the one chip challenge?
It is this terrible hell chip that is dusted with Reaper peppers and other death. you eat one and then you can't drink any milk or anything for a bit in order to "win the challenge". Anyways...I did it, but I vomited after like 20 minutes. So I guess there is an asterisk on my victory.

Enlyghten

Human Interaction....
The thing I rarely experience.
It's not an ideal situation if it's a thing you enjoy. I consider myself lucky that I prefer my own company or that of an occasional gaming buddy. Covid times almost seem tailor made for my mentality, though the road that led me here wasn't the most pleasant.

Unfortunately, as an extreme introvert, I don't have much useful advice. If you like gaming, there are a few non-toxic communities out there that may be helpful. That tends to be where I go when I want a little human interaction. If you like cat girls, we can always use more like-minded folks over at Lord Astrea's Discord (shameless plug for his story Beastkin of GRIM https://www.scribblehub.com/series/76395/beastkin-of-grim/)

I can't think of a sign-off that doesn't sound trite. I feel 'ya, friend.

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
I'm a caffeine-induced night owl who is either writing, drawing, listening to music, watching ytb vids, playing games, or rethinking about my life choices until the sun comes