What are your thought on Monster Girl?

What do you think of Monster Girl?

• Total voters

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
It'll be someone's fetish, and we know how head empty people get when exposed to those :3

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
Depends on the artist really. Generally I'm in the 90/10 and 80/20 human to monster ratio. But some artists know just the right parts to turn monster that even 40/60 is fine.

Like I'm just not into monster/furry faces and torsos. So werewolf is out, but I'm fine with harpy, mermaid or lamia. At least in a JP sense. Classical western versions can be pretty grotesque.
HARPY?!

NikkuNii

1637283925815.png

Harpy^

SailusGebel

^Don't hate me for saying this: ew
I don't hate you, because it was the first picture I found, but I noticed something strange. In the context of this thread, a monster girl is a beautiful woman with animal parts. So, you choose one of the many monster girls and say: "ew." At the same time, you consciously ignore that many other monster girls are ugly in myths. It's strange.

NikkuNii

I don't hate you, because it was the first picture I found, but I noticed something strange. In the context of this thread, a monster girl is a beautiful woman with animal parts. So, you choose one of the many monster girls and say: "ew." At the same time, you consciously ignore that many other monster girls are ugly in myths. It's strange.
-snap snap- Answer my question. Cat girls. How about em fellas?