What did you learn today?

Unpopular opinion, but i liked Dr slump more than dragon ball

I'm secretly a multi billionaire.

I suffer from Dyslexia and Dyscalculia

I'm a immortal snail.

Which of the three choices is true and false?

What I learnt today is that most people don't understand anything besides the common things behind learning disabilities.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I learned today that it is now a requirement for climbers to pick up their poo in biodegradable bags while climbing Mount Everest. It makes sense but it's still something that had me giggling like a twelve-year-old.

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
A Dragonball themed park is being built in Saudi Arabia as a memorial for Akira Toriyama

melchi

What is a custom title?
I learned that when the USS Nautilus, the world's first nuclear submarine was created. Soviet television broadcasted that it wasn't real. That a nuclear reactor was the size of a city block so there was no way they could make one for a ship.

I also learned that Edward Teller, the father of the hydrogen bomb always said, "We will have a war with the soviets in the next 5 years" Five years would pass and he'd keep saying the same thing. Apparently he wanted a war with the USSR because he lost his family in his home country.

Last edited:

melchi

What is a custom title?
Apparently a tiara's history matters. The queen decides which tiara's suits a Lady. Her majesty lends it to them for life.

For example, Meghan Markle was rumored to want to wear a tiara with emeralds in it at her wedding. However, the queen refused her because that tiara had history with Russia and she wanted to make sure to pick one that suited the dutchess of sussex

l8rose

I learned today how to spell cappuccino. It does not spell at all like how it sounds to me.

Yay, English language.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
I'm secretly a multi billionaire.

I suffer from Dyslexia and Dyscalculia

I'm a immortal snail.

Which of the three choices is true and false?

What I learnt today is that most people don't understand anything besides the common things behind learning disabilities.
You suffer from Dyslexia and Dyscalculia. That's correct.

The other choices are clickbait.

No cap.
Me when I found out my country's low human resource:

noo.jpg

Last edited:

l8rose

Today I learned that one of my classmates is using ChatGPT to write their assignments. They have not been editing what they get out of the AI and passing it in even with the main prompt still all capital letters. So... this may be the first time that I get to see someone get blacklisted from a provincial college for violating integrity rules.