What do you do outside Scribblehub?

MorgueAnna

I make visual novels and play Pokemon. Occasionally watch youtube or listen to podcasts. Trying to get back into reading regularly. Oh, I also collect items from the .hack series.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I make visual novels and play Pokemon. Occasionally watch youtube or listen to podcasts. Trying to get back into reading regularly. Oh, I also collect items from the .hack series.
Which pokemon?

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Yell at telemarketers in French. Va te foutre chienne

But really though I like to weld, blacksmith, make pottery, swim, lift weights, go for long walks in the woods, write, and read.

I also unfortunately have to take a minimum of forty hours a week to do college courses.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Yell at telemarketers in French. Va te foutre chienne

But really though I like to weld, blacksmith, make pottery, swim, lift weights, go for long walks in the woods, write, and read.

I also unfortunately have to take a minimum of forty hours a week to do college courses.
Show off

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Normally it will be playing games, reading books, hanging out with friends, etc. But thanks to a certain exam waiting for me at the end of the year, I spent most of my time studying.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Just curious what other people's hobbies are.
Petting cats

MorgueAnna

Which pokemon?

Lately I'm playing Crystal finally. I had Silver growing up but not Crystal. I'm enjoying it a great deal. I also need to finish up Platinum because that was the one set I didn't originally play, even though I did play SoulSilver.

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
Just curious what other people's hobbies are.
Photosynthesizing.

(I enjoy writing and making hand crafts. In any regular day, I'm waiting for my next coffee shot.)

SternenklarenRitter

I've been playing a game called dwarf fortress. I modded it to allow the dwarves to extract metal sodium out of rock salt and make armor from it, and a lot of the NPCs would immediately burst into flames because their +sodium left gauntlet+ would ignite upon registering their body heat.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
can you call it a hobby even if you don't find joy in doing it?