What do you think of Elden Ring?

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Wondering what you guys think of the game. Also do you have any good stories? I cannot play for awhile because I am giving up games for lent and I want to live vicariously through you.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I cannot play for awhile because I am giving up games for lent

AbyssalSun

I think it's awesome. Really love the bosses' design, especially Radahn and Placidusilax (I can't spell the dragon lord's name)

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I played a bit before lent started and it was the most fun I've had gaming in years. I got teleported by a trap chest and sent into the high level area where teleporting was disabled. I had to run for my life since enemies took like no damage

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Haven't played it but have seen VTuber plays it.
received_471070278008933.jpeg

Western42

....I may be Insane....
Wondering what you guys think of the game. Also do you have any good stories? I cannot play for awhile because I am giving up games for lent and I want to live vicariously through you.
Never heard of Elden Ring until a couple of days ago and, to be honest, it doesn't really interest me all that much.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Bought it but haven't been able to play it yet. A friend of mine has though and he says it's like a better dark souls reskin so it feels nostalgic.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Bought it but haven't been able to play it yet. A friend of mine has though and he says it's like a better dark souls reskin so it feels nostalgic.
I think its way better than darksouls.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Wait? Elden Ring? Is this a new version of Todd Howards "The Elden Scrolls V: Skyring"? They made another one?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
It's decent as long as you can stomach the "gitgud" crowd when asking for co-op assistance. Oh you know the ones I'm talking about, the same retards who are unironically(?), also asking for help while chirping that stupid ass meme-like statement repeatedly.

Bloodborne's still better though. The only area in which Elden Ring is better is graphically, and it's only really noticeably better if you're using PC. I still find the lore, the world, and the atmosphere to be beneath Bloodborne. Nothing like finishing a battle, and then turning to look up and see a giant red moon dominating the night sky.

bibrosko

Never played it. I've been enjoying the show my favorite vTubers have featured on the game. Looks fun.