What if your thoughts leaked into the real world?

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Given the number of times people have called me thoughtless, I probably will be safe. You'll see nothing, because I am thoughtless.

Jokes aside (if you call that a joke), people will probably run away from me. I spend days imaging the various ways I can kill people, what they'd feel in their last moments. The anguish of those they'll leave behind. You know, so I can write dark things.
What if our dark thoughts on torture and despair manifesting outside ourselves causes the people around us to actually experience what one would feel if they were to undergo those torture techniques. Sounds like an easy way to deal with people.
But imagine how fights would go? I could see shit getting into Battle Academy territory where people learn how to battle with their imagination for sport, where they use their mind to do feints and tricking senses, and it just becomes a battle of mental prowess, imagination, and sheer fucking will.
Damn, that honestly sounds pretty cool, so someone make a story about it.

i think i would shamelessly flood the world with the worst nightmares and sexual fantasies i had combined.

it's not like anyone can tell it's me anyway. and even if they do, i'm just a nobody.

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
Most likely people would want to hug me to release me from the suffering that is Kiryu Coco announcing her graduation.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Lots of dragons, aircraft, and submarines.

Especially little dragons (house cat sized) with deafening roars (190 Db!)

TotallyHuman

This would be halla confusing and a bit concerning to those who'd get to see that

LordJoyde

Well, people would probably think I'm insane, want to fuck my sister, have a sexual attraction to horses, oh and that I am an addift for scientific documentaries.

Wait, people already know all these things. Shit, maybe I'm too open?..

morhamza

What if our dark thoughts on torture and despair manifesting outside ourselves causes the people around us to actually experience what one would feel if they were to undergo those torture techniques. Sounds like an easy way to deal with people.
But imagine how fights would go? I could see shit getting into Battle Academy territory where people learn how to battle with their imagination for sport, where they use their mind to do feints and tricking senses, and it just becomes a battle of mental prowess, imagination, and sheer fucking will.
Damn, that honestly sounds pretty cool, so someone make a story about it.
Sounds fun. I'll create a character like that in my story, has to happen organically, so maybe later. Ooooh! I'm actually excited.

Leti

Reality as we know it would cease to exist. Everything shall return to the cold embrace of T̷̡̢̧͉̗͎͔͈̍h̸̟͇̼̮́̉̔ȩ̵̻̫̟̮͕̺̦͇͙̥̫͈̊̃͒̀̓̾̀ͅ ̷̡̢̻͋͒̐͐͛͑̈̔͛̇͐́̆͌͝V̴̧̧̤͖̳̜̰̩͖̬͙̪̊̏͜o̴̤̱̭̬̗̳̪̗̜̮̠̬̓̈̈͊̽̿̍̽̽i̸̡̡͍͙͙̲̹̻̮͕͇̣͙͂̉̑̏̇̅͜ḓ̴̡̡̛͖̘̼͓̳̹̱͈̱͋̎̊͒̎̈́̿͂̋̄̊̕

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts