What is the most beautiful SWORD*

AYM

Farts can kill awareness month
Size doesn't matter. How you wield is what truly matters. :blob_wink:
This size matters.
awe91.png

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I have one of this at my grandma's house, used to chop down banana trees with this, and decapitate ducks. Very fun! :D
Oh, memory unlocked! Dude, yes! Chopping down banana trees! God, that rusty little thing was a beast! It was the sort of wall hanger, but by the storage sack outside, next to the clay furnace stove!

Imma need to insert this thing into my mostly Western fantasy setting, hm...

J_Chemist

Has anyone said their holy Excalibur? Because my holy Excalibur is my favorite. It's your mom's favorite too.

Never liked swords too much. More of a hammer and ax fan meself. You sword freaks will never know the true excitement of bashing in the enemy's face or chopping them down like a tree! Wahahaha!

Jemini

Oh my, this thread has the exact opposite of that most beautiful staff thread. That thread had some very impractical looking staves, and this caused them to come off as ugly to my eyes.

This thread has some incredibly practical and well designed swords (with a few exceptions.) As such, they all look so beautiful that I just can't choose between them. In that staff thread, I just chose the least objectionable looking staff. In this thread, most of them are perfectly viable, and that means I actually gotta consider which one actually comes off as beautiful, and each of the practical swords really does come off as beautiful in it's own way. So beautiful to the point I just can't choose between them.

Lodur

Eight virgin
Good old Vorpal Sword from Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass".

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
they made a sword out of salt?! I mean out of @Lloyd?!
Not the same Lloyd. Otherwise, with the amount of salt, the size of the swords will be too long to handle, or there will be enough swords made for an entire army.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Let me present to you the most beautiful sword of all time:

The sword.