What is the most disturbing thing you have read/watched/heard?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Either a scene from a book, movie, video, audio, etc.
The most important requirement is it must be fictional.
I have already grown bored of the factual stuffs out there so you need not take them into account.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Warp Corporation from the Project Moon universe.

Basically, those that are unable to pay for first class tickets in a teleporting train are sent to a one thousand year stasis where they physically cannot die no matter what happens to them, usually resulting in them smearing their flesh as much as possible along the surface of the train to stimulate something - anything at all.

Each carriage ends up devolving into a feudalistic rule, where each carriage has their own rules and attempt to raid others to spread whatever twisted philosophy, ideal, or simply to spread their crazed joy of smearing their flesh in their prison.

That one thousand years is an instant in the real world and all events are wiped clean from the minds of the victims after/before the arriving train is scraped clean by workers. The collected flesh is then said to be used as food by the masses in their district (infamously called District 23 for the cannibals and the Stars of the City Chefs/mass violence). The one thousand years they spend is also harvested and sent to another corporation that requires borrowed time (T. Corp/Time Track).

Basically, to outsiders it is an instant trip but in reality it spans 1,000 years. Those with enough cash will never experience the horrors of economy class.

W. Corp also gave rise to the beloved Love Town, ruled by two lovers who became one.

Literally in every conceivable way.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I can't choose which of my fictions. Both are pretty disturbing.

it was a webnovel about rabbit people who were slaves working as farmers to a noble or something. the main focus was how one of the children was being groomed by the owner and the psychology of the child and others around him.

it never got graphic but it was extremely repulsive. the author said it was based on real events but I did not look into it.

Tempokai

Overworked One
A hentai I read in 2011 about the girl engaging in while voluntarily losing limbs throughout the 50 pages.

At that time I thought what was wrong with the people who found it "erotic" while it was downright realistic heavy body horror

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Mystery Flesh Pit National Park. Its an AR project about a superorganism that fell asleep/was trapped underground and was found by miners. In short, a park was made out of a giant eldrich horror that sleeps underground and can tear the planet in half with its awakening. Right in his flesh.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Ah, I should have shared the scene. I can do that.

Attachments

• 8txl5fejerj61.jpg
    8txl5fejerj61.jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 33

DeviousColony69

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
i'd tell you because i know there was something but the details were purged from memory by my mind.