What is your biggest fear?

SternenklarenRitter

Reveal one of your worst fears. Everyone is afraid of something. My worst fear is dying last, I can't imagine any worse death than watching everyone else go first.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Dying without first removing all the incriminating evidence of liking smut from my stuff.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Dude, I am so afraid of everything that my mind can't actually focus on any one fear.

If I must say, it will be to die now.

It will be a hell of a relief on my end, especially if there is no afterlife/ rewatch or spectator mode after. But with my family's condition now, it's shit.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
parasites; specifically those living inside without one's knowledge

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
I'm scared of anything and everything.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Tempokai

Overworked One
Realizing that in the multiverse, every degenerate shit that ever imagined had happened, happening, and could happen. And no one can stop that.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Wasps and Bees. Fuck 'em. Fuck the environment. Just burn them all. Speed up global warming so this miserable species known as humanity can finally pass so a new generation of fuck ups can rise from the ashes.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Most of my fears involve things happening to my son. Anxiety over these things drives me to take action and be a better parent. However, there are a few things I have very little control over that worry me. My husband put on Mulan last night, and I started worrying about what would happen if my son got drafted into a war when he grows up.